Know what u were in ur Past Life:D

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

D'Mona

Post by D'Mona » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:07 am

Wow!! Well I guess those type of "past life generators" are no good!!  I wish I could find something that really takes into account your information and give you a somewhat accurate reading!!!

clover73

Post by clover73 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:40 pm

Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Israel around the year 1350. Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
Do you remember now?

I don't remember this past life.  However, the sesson that I'm supposed to learn in my present life makes a lot of sense.

Tiff46714

Post by Tiff46714 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:24 pm

our past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Africa around the year 1050. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician! Do you remember now?

This could be a reason why I'm interested in natural ways of healing but I'm definitely NOT a magician (atleast that I'm aware of).

BlueSpot

Post by BlueSpot » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:42 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Siberia around the year 1425. Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.

The last part IT suits me so well :O

Beautiful Luna

Post by Beautiful Luna » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:56 am

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Korea around the year 1650. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.

You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.

You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people. Do you remember now?

--- No I don't remember! Ill have to see a hypnotherapist! ;)

Kahzmik

Reincarnation/Past Lives

Post by Kahzmik » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:43 am

I used to accept the idea of Reincarnnation but I no longer do.  It doesn't make any sense.  Where would all the new souls come from?  

As I have come to understand it, each of us is a potential from the Source manifest in a physical body.  We experience life, the good and bad and constantly transmit to the universe what we perceive, thus urging evolution of the entire creation, which the Source then creates, and then that new creation then becomes our next experience, the next day, the new relationship, the new technology, the new President, etc.  Since we are all a part of the creation and are each a part of the Source it makes sense that the lives and memories of other potentials are a part of the collective conciousness that we all share.  It has been shown that animals have billions of years of instinct that they have access to at birth.  This I feel is what we hu.mans would perceive as past lives.

There is no need to hope for better cards in a 'next life'.  The only reality is the present, the NOW.  Grab ahold of the NOW.

When it comes down to it, the soul is already perfected-it is a part of the Source.

But who cares about being all long winded as the point is to play the game, and in that respect the translator is AWESOME!!!!
Last edited by Kahzmik on Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Isoniahtar

Post by Isoniahtar » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:31 pm

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mexico around the year 1825. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

So I was some sort of shaman, right?

Little Miss Sunshine

Post by Little Miss Sunshine » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:17 pm

Hmmmm, I  think I know my last incarnation.  I was a black man in the south, either 1930's or 40's and was hung.

CuriousK

Post by CuriousK » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:36 am

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Hungary around the year 825. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.
Do you remember now?

Nope hahahha..although the psychological profile does sound like me in this present life..and the lesson is something i'm beginning to think about alot for a few months now.

tazzy411

Past life reading

Post by tazzy411 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:04 pm

HI! I was just reading your post on past life and I have always wanted to know what was I in my past-life? As I was reading individual post of you guys, I found your readings and revelations quiet fascinating. I thought it was interesting. It sorta gave me an in debt information on you guys. That's why I would like a past life reading, so I too can have in debt knowledge of who I was. Thank-u for your time and consideration!

kellysa111

Post by kellysa111 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:55 am

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yukon around the year 1875. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

Do you remember now?
No. But I do love to look at the stars and I am starting to save up for a telescope to look at them during the night! I am fairly quiet. People do think Im strange :)  I dont know about the last part though...

amalimrock

Post by amalimrock » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:26 am

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 1525. Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.
Do you remember now?

Not really. But I do love entertaining people. I love guitars and had this obsession for it since around 10. Now I have one, a classical guitar and I love it, I named it Joe coz it was close to the name Jose.

I still have a question, I have been particularly drawn to Russian history these days, particularly of the last Tsar and his haemophiliac son, Alexei. I have a few visions/imagination about the Russian life during the Romanov dynasty. Could it mean that reincarnations can happen in a timezone much closer than that of a person's present birth?

snowflakemaia

that site is a lie

Post by snowflakemaia » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:31 am

I find that site is an extreme lie. You can tell you past life on birth date alone, since there are so many people in the world sharing birth dates.

Personally I remember some of my past lives. I always been female. My shape my vary - in one of my life I remember having fair skin and black hair. I remember having a son in that life. He was such a beauty, happy and talented man - at that what he grew into. I remember him being six feet tall, his hair was shoulder length and curly. I remember his smile and how it lights up a room. How he was a fast runner, how everything he did seems to bring some sort of light into the world.

So that site is a lie. Don't been everything that you read - trust in your heart, God and mediation. Cheers  :smt051

victoria-ayumi

Post by victoria-ayumi » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:26 am

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Wales around the year 1750. Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret. Do you remember now?

hahaha, I'm a musician now...but this site is a bit entertaining.  ^_^

MacLir

My analysis

Post by MacLir » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:52 am

I got my analysis that told me that I was lived in China. It's true that often I have deep impressions about that land & culture of old times, but I always thought it just because I have a Chinese ginealogy.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”