i think i'm my nana's nana

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

donnaanddais

i think i'm my nana's nana

Post by donnaanddais » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:41 pm

my nana died last march at 96 years old. she was the best and i loved her very much. i held her hand when she died and strangely enough it didn't feel sad whatsoever.
6 months later my grandaughter was born. i was there when she was born and it was like greeting my nana back into the world. i still see my nana in my grandaughters face every time i look, which is constantly, and now i just take it for granted they are one and the same person. if karma is involved then i believe its my job to make sure that her nan is going to be as good as mine was. the only thing that puzzles me is the fact that she took less than the time my daughter in law was pregnant to come back.
would that be possible? i was wondering if anyone would have any veiws on that.  x

rishivatsyayan

Post by rishivatsyayan » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:49 am

Yes it is very much possible . i usually happened .but we donot have eye to see it . you have this eye so take special care of that kid.

God bless you

Baba Rishi Vatsyayan

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”