Meeting people who were once with me in the past

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

creeping_insanity

Meeting people who were once with me in the past

Post by creeping_insanity » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:22 am

I find it strange that little things will trigger my past life memories. My first memorie was when I was 4 about being a wise witch in a castle. Then I rememberd being in Ireland when I was about 6. then when I was about 15 I kind of remembered being a gypsie. Well in the last 3 years I have been meeting people that trigger more mimories. This lady that works at a mystics shop in my small town is one of them. She was my elder when I was a gypsie in spain. It was one of the very early clans, but I don't remember the name. I finally confrunted her about it because she always takes a deep interest in me. She smiled and talked to me about it. Why would I be meeting these people in such a small town and why at my young age, am I lucky enough for these things to happen to me? My memories, and such are really hitting me.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:34 pm

When I meet ppl for the first time.. We seem to know each other.. Kinda creepy at times... I have eye contact with others mostly and know what one is thinking... But yes I do run into alot of ppl from my past lives. we all do...  Some say, do I know you~? I know you from somewhere, but where~? And they name work places, parties..lol States, ppl they know and see if I know them... I can go anywhere and someone will say to me.. Hay don't I know you~? LOL I giggle and say Maybe~!! I don't know...LOL

Then I will go think about it when I'm alone and wonder and wonder...LOL
I might have dreams about them after, then I put 2 and 2 together... Drives me sometimes..lol

I don't even have to meet the person in r/w I know for a fact even on line I know a person....LOL
Now that is like... OMG~!!! Laughing... Bugs me, cause I wanna say something so bad and can't........
Just can't is all... LOL

calibandita

Post by calibandita » Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:57 am

Quote:
"Behind every good man is a woman rolling her eyes!!"  

great quote!!

TaurusGemini429

Post by TaurusGemini429 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:47 am

I had a past life regression therapy session on Sunday for the first time ever.  I definately would like to be able to get deeper into meditation.  I bought Brian Weiss' book with the cd to help and also use crystals to help.

I can just *tell* when I've known someone before, though...

I just wonder what I did to my ex boyfriend in a past life that was so wrong... and why he just won't go away ...from my heart or my life!

I made a new friend recently.  I believe I have been friends with him before.  If not then he is an old soul or he has been in a soul group of mine that I have not seen in a long time or don't meet in this incarnation very often.

Lately these discoveries have been so exciting and I have been doing tarot readings for people that have been extremely accurate too!

I realized today as well that I have definately been an asian woman who had her feet bound ceremonially in a lifetime.  It makes sense now why learning that in history was so awe-inspiring at a time when history was my least favorite subject.

Caomhin

Post by Caomhin » Thu May 03, 2007 6:59 pm

I'm not sure if I've met anyone from a past life, per se, but there are certain persons/personality types that resonate with me; some much more than others. One woman who joined the company I worked for I immediately resonated with her and she me. She's attractive and single but it wasn't that. I looked upon her and still do look upon her as "my little sister" and I think of her without giving so much as a thought as family. When she has issues with whatever boyfriend she calls.

Others are usually guys who have very similar something about their personality or personna. I can't describe it, but we are eerily similar in some respects and we all look upon each other as brothers.

Past life relations? Who knows.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”