Please vote

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Do you think it is necessary to know your past-existance?

No, i dun believe in reincarnation
5%
i believe in reincarnation but i dun think it is necessary to know about my past-existance anyhow
28%
i believe in reincarnation and i wanna know about my past-life out of my curiousity
67%

Total votes: 43

bintalmosul

I beleive, but ..

Post by bintalmosul » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:35 pm

Hi,

I beleive in it, but i feel to know about my past life is scaring me and confusing me ..  :smt018

So, I agree with zurux, let us think of our present and future lives and leave the past for itself ..

cowvvvv

Post by cowvvvv » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:56 am

:smt003

Actually guys, reicarnation, or shall we say:  past, present, and future runs all together at the same time.  Sorry to demystify this myth about reincarnation.  There's nothing to it and it's not too hard to understand.  

It's a flat line.  Time does not exist in this matter.  "Time is an illusion" is correct in this case as in past, future, and present.  

Just imagine your past  and future are nothing but sets of films or I called it "cells" just like the cells in your body.  Each communicates with each other, but they do not communicate with each in the fashion as I am communicating with you.  It's all run by the body as a whole, I call it the OverSoul.  When the OverSoul wants to know something from each of it's little souls (or "Cells"), it sends a signal to Create, Learn, and Destroy that "Cell".  Hence Past, Present, and Future all happening at one time right next to each other like cousins.  That's why your past and future has relevance to you, because they are created right next to each other.  The further it ventures, the greater the deviation.  It's a flat line or shall I say: Plane.

p.s. "Consummate" might be a better word for Destroy.  When the OverSoul has learned, the Created "Cell" is Consummated and Destroyed.  --now it makes more sense.  

Anyways, good luck thinking this out.  It took me a few years.   :smt003  :smt003

KeshavaOm

Reincarnation

Post by KeshavaOm » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:21 am

It is easy for me to recall the memories and energies of the past. These life and past life lessons are the foundations of my personal development today. However, I have also unwittingly recalled past energies, attached myself to them emotionally and re-lived karmas that I had already worked out.

Memories of past lives are strands of energy.

It is stillness which I now seek.

Once a person has learned to be an observer, in this world but not of it, viewing the past can be an experience to have. If one is seeking the fascination of past energy fields, re-calling past lives has the potential to cause unnecessary friction in the present moment.

Be Here Now

Om Shanti

mysticdoubts

Re: Reincarnation

Post by mysticdoubts » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:15 pm

Keshav Om

I am not sure how true this is or how widely experienced it is. Its about Shri Shri Ravishankar's breathing exercise which has helped solve many health problems. I hear that after the breathing exercise is done and they  sleep in the state of shavasan, at least some have seen images of events from their past life. His breathing techniques essentially still the mind.  A state of equanmity means more awareness of who we actually are and where we come from; in this state, the mind is able to recall past lives.  I am planning to seek this path. Anybody who has experienced this?

When i asked a neurosurgeon about this he said the whole bunch of folks constantly chatting about past life and other mystic phenomena are all hallucinating!! I was aghast at his statement.!!

Sorry Keshav OM, much as I like to be *here and now*, i also like to be *there and then*.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”