Know what u were in ur Past Life:D

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

junnysmilecity

Post by junnysmilecity » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:43 am

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Alaska around the year 575. Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless. Do you remember now?
no not yet... i got told i was a alchemist.. dont remember that either..

Asila00

Post by Asila00 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:46 pm

Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Thailand around the year 1625. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.
Do you remember now?

Seems very similar to my life today!

jld

Post by jld » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:34 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central Africa around the year 825. Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.
Do you remember now? hmmm

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:30 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Newfoundland around the year 1200. Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!
Do you remember now?

So now who can help me remember that!?! LOL

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:34 pm

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-East around the year 1175. Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom. Do you remember now?

do i remember??? NOOO! wish i could

Prudence

Post by Prudence » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:05 am

Ahm, I don't believe that's an accurate way to learn of past lives. ;}

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:52 pm

Lo, no of course it isn't, it's fun, thats all :)

comfort29

Post by comfort29 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:52 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Turkey around the year 1350. Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.

I don't recall this...the only ones that I am pretty "sure" (as sure as you can be) about...are I was on the titanic (and went down - I was a male I feel), I was in the french revolution, and I was around the day christ was put on the cruifix.

My mom was in the civil war, she was around in egypt for the building of the pyramids, atlantis, and also when christ was put on the cruifix.  (she always suspected these and got a reading that confirmed them)

joni1215

Past Life

Post by joni1215 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:34 am

I would like to have a reading on a past life.

VirAnimus

Post by VirAnimus » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:14 am

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Burma around the year 1475. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will. Do you remember now?

I knew it!!! I am good at psychology which I'm currently taking for my major.  :smt003

A artist, magician, or fortune teller is not what I am.   :smt017  

Cold-blooded and calm in any situation?  Sometimes true.  :smt002

Laivina

Yeah.... definitely not accurate, but fun..

Post by Laivina » Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:59 am

I actually had a past life reading done by a medium a few months ago.  She was SPOT ON.  She described in detail the exact dreams I've had recurring through my life. (this lifetime)  I had always thought that it was past lives that I've been dreaming of. Now I have confirmation.   She picked up three of my past life times. All three were pretty traumatic actually, which is why I think that I still have problems in certain areas that they dealt with even today.   I believe in God, so it's hard for me to admit this.  I wasn't raised to believe that any of this stuff is real.  ( certainly even the bible says that there are profits and mysteries in the world, but as far as reincarnation goes, I was raised to believe it's hooey)   Now i'm uncertain. I think that maybe it is real. I can't deny that this medium knew SOOO much, that she couldn't have known.  I think that perhaps our souls do reincarnate until we've done and learned what God wants us to do and learn, and then we go to heaven.

kt010

Post by kt010 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:18 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North China around the year 1075. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons. Do you remember now?

Nope!

wishiknew

Post by wishiknew » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:27 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Australia around the year 1725. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.
Do you remember now?

D'Mona

Re: Know what u were in ur Past Life:D

Post by D'Mona » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:32 pm

Abhishek wrote:Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Europe around the year 1200.
Your profession was that of a trainer or holder of fine animals, such as birds..
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Do you remember now?

I DONT!

Weird!!  This is the same exact reading that I received!!!  So what the heck does that mean???

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:52 am

:smt005 It means you put together a few lists of places, dates, professions and personality traits and have a little program mix them all up and... voilá!

This time I was born in South Japan in the year 600, a female, in spite of which I was a shepherd, horseman or forester (very feminine, to be sure). As well as many others here, I had huge energy, good planning and supervising. I must learn to understand others (now that is news!), meet difficulties with a joyful heart and help others by giving joy. So I should get a job at the mall as Santa for the next season  :smt002

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”