The Cross-Roads Of Your Life

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Dj I.C.U.

The Cross-Roads Of Your Life

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:22 pm

By Deborah Lindemann, C.H.T.

You are standing at a crossroads in your life. You realize deep inside yourself that if you choose this new direction, your life will never be the same again. While the old familiar way is more comfortable, something deep inside you tugs at you to step forward into the unknown.

Sometimes these major crossroads come in the form of a major life-style change, or sometimes they come in the form of an important person who mysteriously enters your life at a pivotal time.

In my work with past life therapy, I often move people into the spirit world, in between lives, to help reveal the meaning and purpose behind the patterns and people who are in their life. What comes out is quite meaningful to my clients.

Clients share a common recall of what they refer to as a "place of recognition", just prior to their birth. They tell me it is a time and place where all the key players including soulmates are present, in what seems like a last minute cram course. The purpose is to reinforce these main players for our future life on a deep soul level. They say that certain triggers or flags are given to us that help us connect the identity of these key players. The triggers might be their smile, a piece of jewelry, their eyes or a particular place. Although we don't consciously remember these triggers, or the people they belong to, when these people walk into our lives, these flags or triggers are tripped. At that moment there is something inside of us that knows them.

My clients also reveal that, prior to their birth, they have the opportunity to review several life choices and options before deciding on a particular life. In the spirit world they share that there seems to be no linear sense of time, that past, as well as future time is all available for viewing. They are able to future-view probabilities and scenarios that can take place. It would therefore make sense that this may in some cases explain our feelings of dÈj[dbl dagger] vu, when a certain person enters, or a particular event takes place. It is also possible that for this reason, when we find ourselves at these major cross-roads of our lives, something in our soul is witnessing and remembering the importance of this life changing choice. A little flag goes up - "I know about this" - but in the end we are given free will to choose. Regardless of our choice, we will learn from it.

Clients commonly ask questions such as, "Why did I have to have such a traumatic childhood?", or "Why did my mother/father have to treat me so hurtfully?" These people most likely agreed to assist you in learning something your soul needed to know. I usually ask them, "Without that person or experience in your life, what would you now lack in understanding?"

If we understand the dynamics that are at work in our life, the choices we agreed to, and that we have many lives in which to create whatever we need, then we can truly understand that life is fair and does have meaning. There is a positive purpose behind it all.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”