Abhi .... and Me in a past life?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Deborah

Abhi .... and Me in a past life?

Post by Deborah » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:01 am

I think he was my brother in another life ..............

can anyone pick up on this ..

I dontknow where i should post this ..if it needs to be moved please do so.

I feel very strong about this .....

Thanks

does Rathijan mean anything to anyone?

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:52 am

i told you were "my" belly dancing slave last life :smt003

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:11 am

abhi...b serious for a change! Debbie i am moving this post to the reincarnation forum.
swetha

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:26 am

do i look like i am laughing? :smt003

Deborah

only in your wildest dreams

Post by Deborah » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:31 pm

belly dance slave omg that is just not right!

I posted this for a serious.. answer!!! There is reasons why I asked this ...

You will see eventually!

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:43 pm

i was just talking to samantha the other day about how we are always fighting and how we never agree on any one thing and yet we are the best friends.

being the way i am and knowing how i am ... i dont care what we were in our past lives... as far as we remain best friends this life.

Abhishek

Deborah

:)

Post by Deborah » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:01 pm

:)

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:42 am

whats that blonde smile wupposed to mean :smt003

NoobixCube

Post by NoobixCube » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:13 pm

I've got no way of knowing if Abhishek was your brother in a past life, but in one of my other posts, I mention that I believe we reincarnate with groups of "colleagues".  So people you're close to in this life (not necessarily close to as in physical proximity, of course) likely are colleague souls.  A close friend in this life could well have been your brother in another life.  Also, I don't think souls care about chronology, so you could have past lives in earth's future, and vice versa, or there could be past or future lives of yours (and thus of colleague souls) living on earth now.  People just reincarnate wherever and whenever it suits their soul's education best.  Who knows, if you have a brother in this life, he may have been Abhishek in a past life, or may yet be Abhishek in a future life :P  Just thought I'd play Devil's Advocate here :P

prabdoot

Reincarnation

Post by prabdoot » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:56 pm

Dear ones,
There is deffinite substance in this matter,some years back i read a book by Dr Carl Schlotterbak who described 151 cases of pasht life experiences. He was psychiatrist by proffession who had authority on hypnosis , hypnotism and related arts. He use to instruct the subtle mind of his patients ask the mind to go back to there past lives, with which he presented a amazing revealations to western world.
Of course being Indian we hardly require any convincing on this topic everyone will agree to my views. However, i give herewith a very different experience of one such case.
I saw a child of 3years and 8months who always says to his parents that he has a son staying in Mumbai and even distinctly mentions his name as Opesh . This he has been continuing for almost more than 1 and half year. His parents never ever heard this name before, but to surprise this child has been continiuously elaborating with all kinds of related stories of this so called imaginery  grown up child who also has a truck. It does not only stop there but everyday at least once this child comes with some or other stories.
Please Comment.

T&R
Prabdoot

NehaC

Post by NehaC » Thu May 10, 2007 1:45 pm

Rajasthan is a place in India

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Thu May 10, 2007 11:52 pm

Rajasthan is a place in India  Yes .. I am trying to figure out why you wrote this..............

When I look at pictures of Rajasthan I feel a big pull like I am to be there ............ and maybe this is where me and Abhi have been in the past ..

We do fight like cats and dogs .. just like sibblings ...........some of the things he has said to me .. I would soo block / hang up on someone else for this............ but Abhi is like a twin ... I cant explain it ..the day we met we chatted and chatted and never stop .. he drives me nuts!! very nuts!!  but yet I worry for him like a sibbling ... and when he dont reply me I write to Swetha .........  I knew of Swetha before his momma did hehehe.... Some train ride right Swetha :) ..and now I feel she is my brothers wife and we chat like we have always been close!  

I think n another life I was in India .. I am soo drawn to India .. most ppl say I am crazy for wanting to go there ......but oh wow it offers soo much more than my western world!

someday we will meet my dear friends and you better be prepared for lots of hugs for I have found my other family!

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri May 11, 2007 11:47 am

Was lovely reading this thread again, I agree with whats been said so far, and that places can give us valuable links to our past, I bet if, no! WHEN you go to India you will get very vivid visions and memories flooding back.

I have found many people that I have shared lives with before, many people that insantly 'click' and are familiar and comfortable being close to me, others that instantly freeze and go cold and shiver lol. In my opinion our memories are contained and kept in our auric shields and they remember vividly even if we don't, so when we bump into another we have met, (almost like walking in a crowded street), we instictively know if we have met in another life or time or place, and if it was good or bad, and if we can trust and be friends :)

Like draws like, so people will come together time and again :)

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Fri May 11, 2007 5:57 pm

Gem please tell me I was no belly dancing Slave to him!! hahaha!!  

and I agree with you its funny how we can be in a place and have flash memories .........

I get visuals that look like a old time movie machine flickering ............ I can look at pictures and get that same feeling.  When I DO GO TO INDIA - interesting that you said that ........sometime I hope that happens .. I would love to go on a spiritual journey there ... Wow that was a mouth full!

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri May 11, 2007 7:36 pm

Funny actually cos many have dreams about Princess Leah and her bellydancing to Jabba Image

Flickering pictures is a great way of explaining :) thats very often past lives related.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”