Poll on reincarnation are you a believer????

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Are you a believer in reincarnation

Yes
92%
No
3%
Can't Say
5%

Total votes: 124

Mer06854

Post by Mer06854 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:21 am

I do believe in reincarnation, when we are reincarnated I dont know. Some say we are given a choice as to when others dont have any answers.  I think that we all have something to learn and perhaps repeat the process until we "get it". Maybe???

Dijana1970

Post by Dijana1970 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:00 pm

I would like to go to a regression hypnotist, but I can´t find any. I´m also very suspicious person, so it´s question how will I react to hypnosis and hypnotist him/her self.

rrose

reincarnation

Post by rrose » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:02 am

i believe because of an experience a few years ago. i was in in a womens group we were doing a moon ritual and were meditaing for wisdom. my friend next to me said i was told you have a message for me . i went into a trance .what happened it got black for only a moment then it was like curtains opening up and i was looking on. i seen a man hold a female baby by the foot and slaming her on the rocks .her mother was crying in  the back. i came back and started crying i told my friend what i seen in between my crying . all she said was now i know why i react to rejection with the emotional intenicity that i do . no one can take that away from me and for sure not all of us were past kings and queens. that yes we carry this past with us that we have to work out

surinder

BELIEVER

Post by surinder » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:16 pm

YES I DO BELIEVE IN RE INCARNATION.THERE IS TOO MUCH TO LEARN ON THIS EARTH AND ONE LIFE IS NOT ENOUGH BECAUSE AS HUMEN WE ALL DO SOME WRONG DEEDS KNOWINGLY OR UNKNOWINGLY SO WE HAVE TO COME BACK TO CORRECT THOSE KARMA .ALSO WHEN A SOUL LEAVE THIS EARTH WITH UNFULFILLED WISHES IT DEFINETLY RE INCARNATE IN ANOTHER HUMAN LIFE.

starcatcher

Post by starcatcher » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:03 am

I believe in reincarnation. It seems like it would take more than one lifetime for a soul to evolve to its highest potential. Not one life can teach all the lessons one would need. I've been told by a few readers that I keep repeating the same pattern of running away from marriage and that this life is my last chance for happiness in that area. The only reason it strikes a cord with me whenever a reader says that is because (1) I've heard it before and (2) I have an aversion to getting married.

A more personal way reincarnation has touched my life is a story my grandmother use to tell me about when I was a little girl. She said there was more specific time where we got into a disagreement about me doing something and I told her, "When I was your grandmother I let you do it."

eidhneán ini

Post by eidhneán ini » Wed May 07, 2008 1:40 pm

Just about every religion (even if it's hidden somewhere) has a little to say on the topic.  And I find that rather interesting (damning).  I do firmly believe in reincarnation.  Gut feelings when you meet someone, deja vu, all that.  Your draw to certain periods of time.  I think it's quite plausible.

BerithWoodwytch

Poll on reincarnation are you a believer????

Post by BerithWoodwytch » Wed May 07, 2008 6:12 pm

YES !!!
I have been a 'Pastlife Regreesion Therapist' for over 15yrs (before it became so popular), after I experienced my own 'spontaneous' PLM. After doing some research and discovering people / places that I'd recalled had really existed. So I believe in reincarnation 100%. lol

Woody
Never lose that unquenchable thirst for knowledge ... however much you think you know, there is always something new to be learned.
Check-out my website; http://pastlivesparanormalandpagans.com designed with the 'newcomer in mind.

Caryna

Post by Caryna » Mon May 12, 2008 7:28 am

Reincarnation is a huge belief in Chinese culture...
I've grown up hearing about it a lot as themes in Chinese shows and also, loose references in everyday conversation. :) E.g. "When I reincarnate, I'll find a father with land/field and rice" = a rich family. ;)
But that's just the light-hearted side.  It's such a fascinating subject as a whole.

Caryna

Post by Caryna » Tue May 13, 2008 2:11 pm

I'd like to add some information about the Chinese belief of reincarnation. :)

"Taking into account your crimes and repentance, Zhuang-Lun-Wang (A Chinese deity of the Underworld) will decide what form your next incarnation will take.

Most people will go up or down a few rungs of the spiritual ladder. Most people are reborn into a situation not too different from their previous one. But if there's still too much evil in your soul, you may find yourself reborn as an ape, a dog, a pig or even a slug.

Once Zhuang-Lun-Wang has decided your fate, along comes Meng-Po (Underworld Goddess of Forgetfulness and Amnesia) with her Tea of Forgetfulness. One sip and you lose all memory of your previous life. This ensures that when you are reborn you can start with a clean slate

Then you are strapped to the Wheel of Life and taken for a spin. After a short spiritual pep talk, you are sent wheeling into your next incarnation.

The only thing that passes from one incarnation to the next is Karma, which is why no-one remembers their past lives. This amnesia is supposed to be an act of mercy."

http://www.godchecker.com/pantheon/chin ... G-LUN-WANG

FragelsGal

Re: Well, just to be different.....

Post by FragelsGal » Sat May 24, 2008 9:14 pm

lanches wrote: I think I believe in Reincarnation.  It's better than believing in the "Fire and Brimstone" theory I was brought up with (I had a very religious Baptist upbringing).  Perhaps we are brought back time and time again to experience and learn the things we didn't in a past life.  And maybe this goes on until we are able to reach enlightenment.  
AFter reading a couple of books, this is my belief too

Marion

Post by Marion » Sun May 25, 2008 5:20 am

I believe in reincarnation.  I have been to places that I have never been to before, yet I have a very strong feelings and memories of exactly of where things are.
Weird I know, but true

Hugs
Marion
*•♥’,.•♥’,.•*♥’,.♥•*
  *•’ ♥`Maz´♥•*
*•♥’,.•♥’,.•*♥’,.♥•*

parallelmessages

Post by parallelmessages » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:06 am

Great question Swetha.  I believe too but have never thought about the who decides thing...

theancient_dr

Post by theancient_dr » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:38 pm

Hello to all-------

Swetha---consider this please---

the Spirits [Angels of Ascension] and your angels act as your guides TOS--once there, depending upon the experiences you have just had, you will have a period to reorient and adjust to your surroundings. There will be a review of your recent incarnation and all previous incarnations to determine areas you need to address--with your associative group,  you are presently part of.

Just realized am providing too much data so will cut to the chase

?you determine what is to be addressed in your next incarnation
and set goals for next tour and where that tour will take place, earth or elsewhere....

thus you decide-----
love to all...
~†~ LOVE IS THE ANSWER ~†~

white_feather_dancing

Post by white_feather_dancing » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:32 am

I believe. I can tell you about several of my past lives. Several of my friends have led past lives, too. The strange thing is that we all have at least one lifetime in common other than this one.

Can anyone out there remember being on Atlantis? i know I was there as were several of my friends in this life.
Life is too short to be closed-minded. Open your heart and mind to new ideas. Try something new today--you might find you like it.

Nilabimini

Post by Nilabimini » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:04 pm

I do believe in reincarnation, I also believe that we are the ones who choose our next life. I think that when we pass, before we go on to the next life, we are to analyze all of our experiences, decisions, obstabcles we have and haven't overcome, relationships, etc. from the life we have just lived. Areas, if any, that still need to be improved upon will show up in the next life. Even the simplest things like choosing who your parents will be before you are conceived, I believe, are ultimatley decisions that are "mapped" out by your spirit before you are born.
I feel more like I did when I came in here than I do now.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”