Poll on reincarnation are you a believer????

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Are you a believer in reincarnation

Yes
92%
No
3%
Can't Say
5%

Total votes: 124

pranay

Post by pranay » Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:40 pm

Hmm.....but can we tok abt re-incarnation..... im really interested in this topic....its fascinating,exciting,intelligent,sometimes scary.

spiritalk

Well, just to be different.....

Post by spiritalk » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:58 pm

NO! not all souls reincarnate.  As a non-believer in the particular theories that abound, I have to say to state as fact that which is not even accepted by the majority is a bit over enthusiastic.  The latest survey in the US said 65% did not believe in reincarnation while 35% did.

As a Spiritualist (capital S because I subscribe to Modern Spiritualism - religion, philosophy, science as a way of life for me) I find that a clear understanding of spirit in and of our lives explains a lot more than the theories of reincarnation that abound.  Spirit has walked as close as actually in my physical body and I know with all certainty that we are spirit now and always and there is a realm of spirit existence beyond the physical/material world.
God bless, J

loug1966

Past life survey and a question....

Post by loug1966 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:18 am

Yes, I do feel that we live more than once. I have a question for anyone who can answer..... How are you sure if you have a reading w/out hypnosis that you are not being B.S.d? I went through that plus another 2 techniques which all pointed to it being the truth but not all of us can be hypnotized. Being ADD my mind flies every where.  :smt015 I'm open to any suggestions except those people that say "just relax".

Thanks all!
LMG
Lou

ozzman

Reincaration

Post by ozzman » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:50 am

The wheel of Karma spins around and around and you do not get off
it till judgement! There are many religeons that beleive in reincarnation.
 How ever instead of  nivana after you attain enlightenment,
I personally think it will keep turning untill some determined time
as decreed long ago, maybe eons of time have passed since the
day and year was determined by the Great Spirit and his helpers.
There are literally thousands of written scrolls and books on the subject
I personally wopuld like to read some of the litature being found around the cradle of western civilization. Mesopotamia Semeria etc
Including the dead sea scrolls.
ozzman

chevyisit83

Post by chevyisit83 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:06 am

definetly a beleiver!!! xoxo

lanches

Re: Well, just to be different.....

Post by lanches » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:17 pm

"NO! not all souls reincarnate"   HOW DO YOU KNOW?  I think I believe in Reincarnation.  It's better than believing in the "Fire and Brimstone" theory I was brought up with (I had a very religious Baptist upbringing).  Perhaps we are brought back time and time again to experience and learn the things we didn't in a past life.  And maybe this goes on until we are able to reach enlightenment.  If not all souls reinacarnate, what happens to them?
Carol

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:17 am

A very good question, something for us to think about. Any one has a theory here??

ragbag

past-life and reincarnation

Post by ragbag » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:04 pm

my mate is waiting to collect me and i KNOW this. why would God go through all the trouble of creating the world and all in it just to go 'BOO' when we open our eyes. He wouldn't. x
UP THE LOONIES !?
you know it makes sense.

Light2000

Post by Light2000 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:47 pm

I'm a beliver of reincarnation. And i belive almost all souls have past lifes.

I belive the soul is energy, so it never lost. Is why i like to read about ascent masters. The ones that their energy is in God, so they achived their misson and propuse. The ones that didn't expierenced all, reincarnate, until they become pure experience and pure energy.

Is only one point of view, already saw others that are very interessting, but this is the one that my heart says is right for me. Maybe at my next life i will see things differently :D

Midnight Moon Ryder

Post by Midnight Moon Ryder » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:15 pm

I have my own reasons to believe in past lives but I do believe very earnestly that most of us have lived before.  I also believe that we reincarnate and find souls/people that we lived with in those past lives.  Circles of close friends/family.  Each time we come back we find each other and others, the circle expands and contracts like a living breathing entity as some of us return and some move on.  I also believe that no matter how distant the other person is in this life that if it's meant for you to find each other you most certainly do.  I know not all people believe in this theory, but hey, I don't beleive in an eternity of fire and brimstone either!

c_akash

There are layers

Post by c_akash » Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:06 am

Hi friends,

I'm also a believer in rebirth philosophy. At least it churns out a reason of our existence. And more so, I believe that there is several layers of existence before the 'Mahanirvana' or 'Moksha', which had been described in Purana as Saptadham. Alas, there is a vast gap between the ancient culture which perhaps rose to a zenith which we cannot fathom after the circumstantial break-up from it and thus cloud our minds with the objective rationale only.

Regards
Akash
Life is a wonderful enigma

Livs

Post by Livs » Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:32 am

Because we can observe certain laws in our universe at work, such as cause and effect and evolution. It makes sense that as we are part of the universe we observe, and must also be subject to these same laws. Therefore, it is quite logical that reincarnation is part of, and an extension of these universal laws as it obeys and harmonises with them.

However, this does not include the pseudo reincarnarion philosophy of turning into a worm in a next life, if we've lived a "bad" human life. Any "badness" we have caused  however, will eventually return as a lesson or "effect" that must be relearned, (repaid) until there is no risk of us slipping back into creating this same negative cause again. Therfore we evolve into more effective and productive beings as we go along. This whole process takes around 1000 life times.

So if you think you are onto your last life, then you will have gained mastery over all areas of your life- physical,emotional, mental,spiritual, and know how to transiton to the spiritual as you have overcome death. i.e. Buddha, Jesus (ressurrection) etc.

jlo

Post by jlo » Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:01 pm

I am a firm believer of past life ...I believe we have to stop our bad karma to stop taking births ... Well something like that ..

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:35 pm

I never thought about it, but I had a dream a while back that suggested I was a Welsh girl living in Saxon England at the turn of the millenium (1000 AD, not the one 7 years ago).  Some expert analysis proposed that it was a past life and the evidence was pretty convincing.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:16 pm

samantha234 wrote:i am definitly a believer! Now I am on my last life in this earth and can finally be where i belong after this life!
                                                 Samantha
Me to sister, me to..
This is my last time as well..
My job will be done..  :smt006

We miss you big time.. I do hope you return to us again...
Happy New year Samantha~!!  :)
Ñícolé

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”