last life question?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Deborah

last life question?

Post by Deborah » Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:08 am

How does one know how they died in the last life?

I have had dreams of life letting my body fall from a cliff of a home

I have felt heat and dropping into fire pits in another dream

dragged by a carriage in another dream

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:49 pm

i remember reading a book... where a psychiatrist took the patient thru regression into different lifetimes and the patient cud remember the cause of death in the different lifetimes.

pranay

Post by pranay » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:17 pm

ive dreamt abt me dying 2....is it how i died in my previous lives????

Greyfox

Post by Greyfox » Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:48 pm

We often get a glimpse of a previous life in dreams.  A more specific approach is to use a self-guiding tape or CD--Dick and Tara Sutphen have done good work in this area.

chevyisit83

Post by chevyisit83 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:08 am

i know i have problems swallowing things and it didnt start to happen until i started to really realize the spiritual side of life a side that i had no idea about and a side that i am so thankful to know about ..but i found out i had died choking in a past life thats why sometimes i have trouble swallowing things.
xoxox

saorsa

Past Life Regression

Post by saorsa » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:16 am

Past Life Regression is probably the best available method at this time. I hear many speak about dream intrepation and analysis, but these two areas are highly spectulative.

Using a trained hypnotheraphist with a background and training in this area provides a great understanding and insight to your past lives.

soundofsun

Past Life Regressions

Post by soundofsun » Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:03 am

I highly recommend reading two books by Michael Newton, PH.D titled    .....  'JOURNEY OF SOULS'   and   'DESTINY OF SOULS'.
Also, two by Dr. Raymond Moody, M.D. titled 'LIFE BETWEEN LIVES'   and   'REUNION'.
Michael Newton is a hypnotherapist and has been performing past life regressions for over 40 years.
Dr. Raymond moody is an M.D. and has studied and researched, thru actual interviews, thousands of people that have had near-death experiences.  He has also been actively engaged in this field for over 40 years.
There are hundreds of books about Past Lives and NDE/OBE's, but these 2 are Very Good for someone just beginning their journey in answering questions about these subjects.

Love, Peace, and Light!
Tom  *sunsound*
:)

6IncenseStix

choking

Post by 6IncenseStix » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:13 am

chevyisit83 wrote:i know i have problems swallowing things and it didnt start to happen until i started to really realize the spiritual side of life a side that i had no idea about and a side that i am so thankful to know about ..but i found out i had died choking in a past life thats why sometimes i have trouble swallowing things.
xoxox
OMG You know, one of my worst fears is choking or drowning. Another VERY strong fear is getting into a car accident. I refuse to drive at all, and terrified to ride with others. It's become a major anxeity attack for me now.

Anyway, when I first started learning about the spiritual realm of things, I got to the point (for NO apparent reason) where I couldn't swallow food. Then I couldn't eat anything solid for like three months. I would chew my food and spit it out. My mouth just would NOT allow me to swallow.

I don't know what changed to allow me to swallow again but that was some scary things!!

I am most curious about my past life. I've been having a horrible life since I was born and I'm wondering who I made mad in my past life!!
A Rose by any other name just wouldn't be me!  ~Rose

Delphina

Post by Delphina » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:08 pm

I have tried to learn from the past lives I have discovered to date.  

Here is one example.

In the life just before this one I was very young while riding in a car that went off of a bridge.  
I couldn't get the door or window open and I drowned.  

I have always bought vehicles with windows that roll down by hand.  
And I took up scuba diving to get used to being under water.

Delphina

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”