My thoughts after skimming posts

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Phoenix FireStar Rising

My thoughts after skimming posts

Post by Phoenix FireStar Rising » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:53 pm

Heaven/Hell .. I don't believe in either, anymore that is. At one time I did, yes, but no longer. Both words are terms coined as Christian ..

Now ask me if I believe in a pagan version .. summerland etc. Yeah  I do ...

Do I believe in life after death, reincarnation, past lives ... yes to all three.

Now let me explain ... if I may?

My son, who passed on in 2000, ... is still very much a large part of my life in the spirit realm, hence ... life after death.

I recently lost a cat ... through death ... who I feel very strongly was part of a previous life with me, sharing in ways I can only imagine. Our connection began with his birth, he was nothing special, just one of many cats born in our house. He and I had a special link. I could tell what he was thinking as he could me and showed me with his actions.

I believe he was reincarnated from a past life ... and feel strongly that we will indeed see each other again. Our lives have criss crossed the life cycle many times and will continue to do so.

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:38 pm

hello phoenix,

i believe also that your linked to certain ppl, and will be for ever. we continue to find each other time after time.
i think we all have lessons to learn until we move on and learn something new. i think in each life we have the same lesson to learn until we get it right, then we move on to another. with each lesson learned the soul becomes more spiritual. ppl are the same concept. sometimes it could be someone you absolutely think is horrible. i wonder how many times you may have dislikes this person before? some ppl are just your family.
you will always be connected to them, maybe not in each and every life but in the majority of them. i know that my mom and me were together in two other life's. in one of them we were just friends. i also know that my mom was told that her dad was trying to come back into here life, to righten a wrong, as who, i'm not sure. but she was also told there were ways to block that from happening if she wanted to.. but i don't know about all that stuff. i just heard a tape from a psychic reading my mom had years ago.

and now for the cat part. yes, yes, yes, my cat has absolutely been with me before, the connection is just to developed. i believe i have always had cats. but dart (my cat) is a very bright light thats always been around me. and always will be.

i'm very sorry to hear of your losses, none of this gives you comfort in the face of losing someone or something connected to your heart . yes u know it's all the way it 's suppose to be. and your connected so you'll be together again...... and all that happy horse shit.
but the pain is intense and the loss is just what it is something lost, the fact that you will reconnect again doesn't make it any easier. (at least not for me anyway). but in time it helps a little. it's the time that dulls the pain.

thanks for sharing your thoughts with all of us

peace,
blackcat  :smt004

Kelcie

Re: My thoughts after skimming posts

Post by Kelcie » Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:11 am

Phoenix FireStar Rising wrote:Heaven/Hell .. I don't believe in either, anymore that is. At one time I did, yes, but no longer. Both words are terms coined as Christian ..

Now ask me if I believe in a pagan version .. summerland etc. Yeah  I do ...

Do I believe in life after death, reincarnation, past lives ... yes to all three.

Now let me explain ... if I may?

My son, who passed on in 2000, ... is still very much a large part of my life in the spirit realm, hence ... life after death.

I recently lost a cat ... through death ... who I feel very strongly was part of a previous life with me, sharing in ways I can only imagine. Our connection began with his birth, he was nothing special, just one of many cats born in our house. He and I had a special link. I could tell what he was thinking as he could me and showed me with his actions.

I believe he was reincarnated from a past life ... and feel strongly that we will indeed see each other again. Our lives have criss crossed the life cycle many times and will continue to do so.
Hi Phoenix,

For me heaven and hell are a state of mind. Whatever our minds lean towards, it is that state we will experience in the here and the now.  The lessons we are here to learn will ultimately serve to help us dwell within the heaven state more often than not.  What we learn here we take with us.

I have no doubt at all that you and your cat were linked.  We are connected to all things and if our awareness is such we will be able to communicate with whatever or whomever we are open to communicating with.  Does not necessarily mean they were in a past life of ours but if that is what you feel you are probably right.

Im glad that you still have a relationship with your Son in the spirit world.

Kelcie :smt020

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”