Find out about my past life change my actual life completely....

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

adrizim1

Find out about my past life change my actual life completely....

Post by adrizim1 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:09 am

Hi there...........
There are things that no one can explain....
since I was a child I wanted to marry a guy from Scandinavia....don't ask me why.....I started to tell my mother about that when I was about 5....I used to tell her that I was going to marry a tall and very white guy with blond hair and blue eyes....and he was going to be from Scandinavia....when I was 17 I was madly in love with the Scandinavian gods and converted to Asatru.....
time passed by and I did marry 2 times and for some reason deep inside I knew that something was not right....When I was about 24 I found out that in my previous life is was from Scandinavia and I was taken away and burn a witch....and that explained almost everything about my personality.... specially my obsession with phoenixes that I already had tattooed all over my body.
until one day online I met Lars....from Norway....that I’m sure was part of my previous life....for some obscure reason he did drop all his life in Norway and came to live with me in Brazil….. we both (and he until short time ago did not believe in reincarnation) believe that our lives used to be connected and he did admit that he does have this strange feeling that one day I was taken away from him….we are married for 2 years and since then we did not spend more then few hours apart….and we do complete each other in every single way….since we started to live together I’ve never more felt alone or uncompleted…..
I hope that this history helps many people that are unsure about past lifes to sit and think a bit more about it
love
adri
Blessed be.

acknchip

Reincarnation?

Post by acknchip » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:06 am

I'm not sure if there's enough evidence for reincarnation in my opinion. All these theories of an afterlife seem to me a bit more than far fetched. Also concepts of an afterlife have for years been a means of the church to control the behaviour of their adherents. Even the ancient pagans have no universal doctrine on the matter.

Mel

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:19 am

Hi Mel, what you believe in and what we believe in are two different things, everybody has there own views to this subject, what kind of evidence were you looking for, do you really need proof before you can believe, what you don't learn this time around you will learn the next and so it goes on.

adrizim1

we keep learning

Post by adrizim1 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:38 pm

you are very right.....we learn new things every single day....the most important thing is always keep your mind open.........so you can see when things happen....
Sometimes things happen even when you least expect....
You can be sitting on a bus and a stranger comes up to you and tells you something that will make you think, and perhaps change your life..........
And if this happen trusts me it was not a coincidence....it was meant to happen...........
The pagans do believe in after life very much so....we do live by the karma law....and the church did tons of things to keep people under control and make money, they would free your soul of sins if you paid well...............
The entire inquisition was based on the fear that they had of loosing their crowd and the financial support of the believers..........
I was born Jewish and before I did convert to Asatru I did a tons of studding about religions.....and besides the old ways...(there you can include Wicca, shamans, asatrus and many others)..........all the religions are based on fear.......you have to do because if you don't god will punish you.........
God or Gods do not punish people because they did something wrong........they are there to understand and forgive.......that is why we are humans and they are gods...but on the next life....what ever you did that affected other person will get back to you.....
So please leave in peace........and when you look behind in life........be sure that you can smile and do not carry regrets........
love
adri

ps....i wrote a full soap opera!!!!!(hahahahahah)
Blessed be.

acknchip

Reincarnation?

Post by acknchip » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:53 pm

I understand both your viewpoints, and they bioth hold a lot of validity. AS someone who studies philosophy, (Getting and Master Degree in the subject), I follow Empiricism, which means things must have a ring of logic to them. And we learn as we go along. Almost a pure "nurturist" type of belief.

I would never claim that any sort of "afterlife belief" is wrong. That wouldn't be logial for me to assert that. That wouldn't be logical. I'm ther type of person who "msut see it to believe it," so to speak. As pagan on the one hand that I am, I'm also very pragmatic in the sence of "can you prove what you belief, or is this just blind faith." And that "blind faith' just leaves you blind.

I had a very bitter religious upbringing as a child and teenager. Some of the anger and non-belief in certain things have carried over. I wish there was the ability to have to more in such things. However, that might come later in time.

I appreciate what you both stated. it's nice to have discussions without people vehemently rammong someing sown your throat.

Mel

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:07 pm

Your welcome Mel.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”