Reincarnation & past life experiences

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lynchmpls

Reincarnation & past life experiences

Post by lynchmpls » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:15 am

What is this thing called LIFE? Is it just a random walk in the park or are we SPIRITUAL BEINGS having a human experience? I have been on a SPIRITUAL JOURNEY for 25 years, much has been revealed to me. It is hard for some people to accept what I am about to  share with them for they have not experienced what I am sharing? Everyone thinks that they are ahead of the game of life? They have not asked tough questions to get the right answers? I consider my self an expert & I challenge anyone to prove me wrong or my truth is wrong? For in my Journey I have come to realize or come to a KNOWING? I go back in my past lifes to Socrates time (450 B.C.) - I & he are associated in Soul & Spirit. He is also one of my Spiritual Guides in my present life. This is my 8 time here on this planet earth - one of the greatest school houses there is? I am also associated with Plato, Aristotle, Muhamad, Tolstoy, Tecumseh, & Mahatama Ganda. Each of these great men are my Spiritual Guides? Yes my life  covers some 2450 years? Do you think I have any WISDOM or KNOWLEDGE ? With the wisdom I have doesn't make me better than anyone else - it just means I have more to do in this life time? I just hope I don't carry this treasure of WISDOM with me to my grave? I shall need your Blessings to carry out my potential in this Life time?[/b]

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”