post removed

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

anti-men

post removed

Post by anti-men » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:51 pm

post removed
Last edited by anti-men on Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

soundofsun

Re: I am very very very much eager to know who i was in my past life !

Post by soundofsun » Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:38 pm

Greetings and Peace, Anti-men :)
What you are 'feeling' is a small bit of past-life recall.
It is perfectly normal to sometimes receive tidbits of memories from a previous incarnation that comes into your mind.  As you may know, all of us choose our roles and genders in between incarnations to prepare for the role and gender that we choose for our next incarnation. With you choosing to be a 'straight' male in this particular life means that you chose to complete your transition from being a female in your previous incarnation.  Being that you are a 'straight' male in this life, but have 'feelings' of being a lesbian, simply verifies that you were a female in your previous life and most likely a lesbian during that time.
Those souls that are homosexual or lesbian in any incarnation must remember that they (their soul = Higher Self) CHOSE that particular lifestyle for lessons for their Growth.  No one should judge anyone for a particular lifestyle, but in our human society it is sad, but also cruel human nature that judging occurs.  If only more people would learn not to judge and let their fellow souls live out their chosen life's lessons of humility, embarassment, and hardships!
I hope this helps :)
Love, Light, and Peace!    
Tom  *sunsound*

Tish

Post by Tish » Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:22 pm

:smt006 Hi, Anti-Men.

I assume you are saying that, while you feel comfortable in being attracted to women, you feel that you are "female" while being in a male body.  I wonder whether you consider yourself to be a trans-sexual, trapped in the wrong body?

But I am also a bit concerned at your choice of name, and I wonder whether the past-life experience (or this life?) may be that you suffered some trauma at the hands of a man or men, and perhaps this is why you feel uncomfortable with being male?

My best wishes to you.
Tish

anti-men

post removed

Post by anti-men » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:41 am

post removed
Last edited by anti-men on Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

anti-men

Post by anti-men » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:56 am

post deleted

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”