Please vote

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Do you think it is necessary to know your past-existance?

No, i dun believe in reincarnation
5%
i believe in reincarnation but i dun think it is necessary to know about my past-existance anyhow
28%
i believe in reincarnation and i wanna know about my past-life out of my curiousity
67%

Total votes: 43

zurux

Please vote

Post by zurux » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:40 pm

i personally believe reincarnation but i think there is no reason to know my past-existance as that can only stress me out..
for me unless if u hav trauma or phobia which u suspect are related to ur past-life, there is no need to care about our past...
wat we need is to worry about our future and not the past....

MarcoAZS

Post by MarcoAZS » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:03 pm

I agree with you, and as I say to some people like vishwas, knowing your past lifes wont change a thing now, you already step on the crap, now the best is to clean your foot  :smt003
And NO im not telling anyone past lifes, no no no

Althought thats one of my psichic smartiness, to access people other lifes, I found it very bad and I dont like to do it, give me headche, I get tired easyer, past lifes arent good normally, there is to much bad lifes especially if your soul is good now, and it is not worthy. And yes I know that I shouldn't be allowed to talk about that cause since I've always knew my past lifes in this life, I just can't say, but in my way of thinking, well it wont change a thing now :)

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:35 pm

Well for me,

Learned it, Lived it, know it, Move on with it..
I needed to know my past to move FWD:, for my presents and for my future..
I've learned it growing up as a very young child...
So I'm ready to move FWD: now~!! <*Smiles*>

I know how hard it is to face facts.. The better you see it, learn it, you can move on and learn so much more and be less stress when learning beyond.. I look FWD: to the days ahead of me~!! and scared also..
But excited~!!

So to me, it was important and glad I've learned along my way to now~!! Always learning, that will never stop until my mind stops all together..

Have a great day~!!  :smt006

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:03 pm

Nicole wrote:Well for me,

I needed to know my past to move FWD:, for my presents and for my future..

I know how hard it is to face facts.. The better you see it, learn it, you can move on and learn so much more and be less stress when learning beyond.. I look FWD: to the days ahead of me~!! and scared also..
But excited~!!

So to me, it was important and glad I've learned along my way to now~!! Always learning, that will never stop until my mind stops all together..
Very well said Nicole, I selected the third option.

Marco u will be hearing from me soon. LOL.

sophielee

Post by sophielee » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:26 pm

No I dont believe in reincarnation..........actually its something I don't really want to know about!

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:58 am

It is ok not to believe in reincarnation, but it does happen even if you don't want it to.

reichild

Post by reichild » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:28 am

Samson:
It is ok not to believe in reincarnation, but it does happen even if you don't want it to.
LOL &nbsp;:smt003 &nbsp;Well said i agree totaly

jess

Post by jess » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:28 pm

i believe in reincarnation, and i feel that it is good to know what you have done in your past life as you can see what you have done wrong and understand why you did it. More importantly you can learn from it and move forward in your life.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:17 pm

Tell me one thing in this prapancha( i use this sanskrit word as I feel there is no equivaent for it in any language), which is not a God's Creation. Like wise reincarnation is the God's creation. None can dispute that. If that being so why talk of believing or disbelieving

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:28 pm

i think knowing about our past will help us move on. u shd read Many Masters Many Lives to know what i mean.
swetha

one of the few books which started reading becoz i had nothing better to do and at the end i was a changed person.

warriorgenie

Post by warriorgenie » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:02 am

I believe in reincarnation becoz i have the near-death experience that make me feel that i have past life and i always dream about &nbsp;something that i never seen before but i saw it in historical magazine or muzium.

hpkitkat

Post by hpkitkat » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:30 pm

I believe in Reincarnation very much. &nbsp;:)

Here Again

I Believe! I Believe!!!

Post by Here Again » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:41 pm

:smt038
I sure do! I think if anyone wants to do a very basic analysis of who they were, you just need to look at the things that you're drawn to inexplicably!
:smt017

And just the other day, my nephew who's 2 (born on the same day my dad passed away) waved at me when no one was looking - waved the same way My Dad used to wave at me when he'd sneak into my school to see me. :)

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:39 pm

I had a dream that qualifes as a PLE. &nbsp;That or delusional, and I prefer not to be branded as the latter. &nbsp;Great avatar hpkitkat!

lawgal

Post by lawgal » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:06 pm

Even though there are some things that may be hard to explain any other way, I absolutely do not believe in reincarnation.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”