SIMILARITIES OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE PASSED

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

angelmama

SIMILARITIES OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE PASSED

Post by angelmama » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:46 am

Have you ever noticed that your child or even yourself walks the same way, or has similar traits to someone you may have been close to that has passed on?  Do you ever wonder if perhaps part or all of the deceased person's soul ended up in you or that child. Kind of a nice way to keep that person's memory alive, don't you think. Is it possible for another person's soul to enmesh with another person's soul that is about to be born or is already here....what do you think?

TL aka angelmama :smt006

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:11 am

Hello, angelmama.  :smt006

Well, Funny you say this... I'm always telling my husband.. Gosh I see alot of my French grandmother in me. and my mother, I was very young when my mother and father got a divorce.. So now I'm around him more so... I can not believe I'm like him as well... My son is alot like my mom & me, and so is my brothers daughter- and his new child, his son.. There here to make this world a better place and make peace.. My son is a healer.. My son is 13, brothers daughter, is 17, and his other son baby is 2.. I see my mother in one of my brothers also and my dad... My oldest brother I see my father alot in him..
My mother past away Oct 2006..
My father is still here...

Sorry if this is all Blaaa..lol I just woken up...lol  :)

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”