what do you think??

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jess

what do you think??

Post by jess » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:09 pm

I am not sure if what i heard is true or not, but would love you opinions about it.

I heard that you should not wish for too many things in this life time as if any off your wishes are not fulfilled now, then you will be reincarnated again so that your wishes can become true???

What do u think?? is there any truth behind what i have heard or utter nonesence??

Thank you.

jallious

Post by jallious » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:12 pm

Nah, I don't think it's that. Everyone wishes for things they don't have, and never get them....-thinks-
Ok, maybe a new life is created from every deep wish that isn't fulfilled, and more and more people are wishing for more things, and that's what's causing the population to grow? Wild idea, I know.

Nicole

Re: what do you think??

Post by Nicole » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:21 pm

jess wrote:I am not sure if what i heard is true or not, but would love you opinions about it.

I heard that you should not wish for too many things in this life time as if any off your wishes are not fulfilled now, then you will be reincarnated again so that your wishes can become true???

What do u think?? is there any truth behind what i have heard or utter nonesence??

Thank you.
Jess, I never thought of it that way...
Good question though~!!

jess

Post by jess » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:50 pm

when i say wishes i mean sincere wishes (eg, i wish to become a doctor, and if it doesnt come true then u come back again in the next life to fulfill that wish).

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:28 pm

jess wrote:when i say wishes i mean sincere wishes (eg, i wish to become a doctor, and if it doesnt come true then u come back again in the next life to fulfill that wish).
Uh, I see..
I don't know~!! I don't make wishes for myself...
I would like to know this also.. Just seeing what if's~??

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:38 pm

jess wrote:when i say wishes i mean sincere wishes (eg, i wish to become a doctor, and if it doesnt come true then u come back again in the next life to fulfill that wish).
Uh, I see..
I don't know~!! I don't make wishes for myself...
I would like to know this also.. Just seeing what if's~??

luvprincess

Lives

Post by luvprincess » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:52 pm

I think you only have this life and heaven or hell after this.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”