Past life as a Templar Knight in a Muslim prison, escaping..

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

erik

Past life as a Templar Knight in a Muslim prison, escaping..

Post by erik » Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:00 pm

Hello folks,

in october or november 2002, in Rishikesh, India, i was, one way or another, SHOWN these scenes from a past life.

I think it's a little too much to rewrite the whole story, it will take a long time, so i will give you the site on where i posted this experience.

www.templarhistory.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2491

Some more stories of people who had simular experiences ?
And how it affects your present daily life ?

I hope to hear from you soon,

Haribol

Erik.

The link doesn't work anymore, the forum changed it, only i can see it when i log in, so i will copy and paste the story here....:

Posted: 16/12/2006 Post subject: I'm looking for identification for a past life remembrance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haribol,

I am looking for an identification for a Templar knight or an event that happened after 1147 (i think).

This happened to me in 2002 :

I was in Rishikesh, India for the 3rd time ( i am a yoga teacher and learned yoga there in 1998) and used to meditate on Shiva from 3 o'clock in the morning until around 5 or 5.30. I did more yoga and i was in a receptive state.
When one day somewhere in november or october 2002 before i woke up, i or i had a dream or i was taken out of my body by someone, i think the latter.
I was shown a peak inside the Akashi chronicles (everything we think, feel, say or do is recorded in this subtle space, great yogi's can tab into this).
I was shown the following :

I saw a marketplace where everybody did their normal business, it was a medieval marketplace, suddenly these people where under attack (i guess by muslim, i don't know for sure) and i witnessed a great slaughter among these people, blood etc....
The next scene was that i "floated" in the top of a wooden church, the woodcarvings were from extraordinary quality, i remembered to be in great joy seeing this. Then so many people fled or were driven into this church and the church, with the people inside where set on fire to burn to ashes.
Next scene and intuive knowledge where i was, i found myself in a prison camp in the desert.
This prison camp was divided into 2, one for the captivated Christians who were faithful to Christ, didn't want to convert to islam and were about to die by the sword.
The other side was for the Christians who agreed to fight with the muslims, i don't know if they had to convert or not.
Anyway, i was one of them who chose to fight with the muslims......but i did this in order to escape !!
So i must have had a plan.
Then i saw myself exchanging notes with fellow prisoners from, i think, the other side, just to let them know i was not a lowlife traitor, but i did this to escape and i might have invited some of them to go with me ( i learned later, by reading books on the Templars that it was quite out of the ordinary for a Templar to read and write, so i must have been a high ranking Templar).
So i was getting trained (this side was a trainings camp) to join the fight together with the muslims.
There was a muslim who had the task to guard me and my comrades ( I was not the only one who decided to join them). I had the strong impression that i had made friends with him.
The next thing i clearly saw, was that it was night and the muslim guard was suspicious, he looked through a round hole in his wooden door ( i saw this from the inside of his room) to oversee the prisoners ( he might have had some kind of knowledge of us escaping, a God feeling) and then i saw myself blowing my breath over the palm of my right hand into his face, he got tired and retired to his bed to get some sleep ( so i must have possessed some magic powers, cause i might have been out of my body doing this, i don't know).
So i opened up the door and took his shoes (sandals) with me, leaving the door open. I think i did this just to screw him one way or another, like proving my wickedness or sense of superiority towards him.
We had to hurry up ( i was not alone) and the next segment i still don't understand, that's why i think it must have been a dream, although i clearly felt that i was taken out of my body and when this all finished, i was gently brought back to my body.
So we were in a hurry and then we run to a cave complex, we had balloons of all kinds of colors, purple, red, orange in our hands and with this, we floated into the caves downwards until we reached a cave where we got out ( i know, it sounds weird, i was not on drugs or so, again, i really don't understand this scene).
So we got out and entered a magical scene, a huge Cathedral was there to welcome us, we were so happy and relieved, i saw my men kneeling down before the Cathedral and then i saw that they wore white gowns with red crosses on the back ( i read in a book that i bought last year, that the Pope at that time ordered to sow a red cross on the back of the gowns, this was ordered in 1147, that's why i know this all happened after 1147).

Now can anybody, please, please tell me if this has been recorder in writing in some sort of book or so.
You see, sometimes i feel a little bit not so good, about what i did to this poor muslim guard, he must have been punished by his comrades (although i met him in this life also, i think still wearing the scars of the past, he could vividly remember this all, yet he is on his way to enlightenment, may God bless him.).
But still it would be nice to, one way or another, rectify his name and fame, whenever still recorded by oral tradition or otherwise in some remote Middle East village or so.
Last edited by erik on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:46 pm

Hi Erik

I can't claim to have had a past life as a Templar Knight.  I do own one book on the Templars (Dungeon, Fire & Sword) but that is as close as I have come.  But the only past life experience that I can lay claim to is not too far away chronologically (I suppose, if you consider 150 years close) and that was of a Welsh girl with healing skills in England in December 999.  Sorry it's not more topical to your post.  How does it affect my daily life?  I wish I could say with nobility and reverence that it does, but the truth is that my daily life keeps me busy enough that I don't reflect on it.  Trying not to screw up too much each day keeps me busy.  But thanks for the look at a very interesting PLE.

erik

crusades

Post by erik » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:02 pm

Hello Earlof,

thank you for reading this story of mine, i think it is quite important to share those kind of experiences with eachother, we now live in exciting times where everything is out in the open.
We should take full advantage of this, it hasn't been like this always throughout history.

Nice that you can come up with a past life yourself, although you said 150 years back and then the year 999.

Anyway, with self practise you can also step back into your own life thread,
i was lucky, i was shown this life for a particular reason and it clearified a lot of how i think about what is going on in this world of today from a very early age on.

Haribolo !!

erik.
Write down your dreams, you'll live twice !!

reichild

Post by reichild » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:15 pm

Well this has been interesting to read erik...however it must have been a good deal later than 1147 i think as balloons were only invented around a hundred and sixty odd years ago in 1842 they were made from pig/cow bladders (originaly) and probably wouldn't have been coloured for a good many years after that (IMO) certainly purple was a very expensive colour to make back then (so i have read) so i cant imagine a purple balloon to have been so readily available to a bunch of Templar come Muslim escapees. I watched a program called Myth busters not so long ago where they did an experiment on a litle girl with a bunch of balloons (to see if they realy could carry a person any distance). The myth busters filled thousands of balloons with helium and got a 44-pound little girl to volunteer. To lift her up required about 4,000 balloons...hmmm

perhaps your balloons were filled with hot air? The first practical hot-air balloon was invented in 1782 by two French brothers, Jacques Étienne and Joseph Michel Montgolfier, wealthy papermakers of Annonay, France.(Google it if you wish)

sorry to be so sceptical but it just dosn't seem to be so long ago given the facts.

June

Post by June » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:23 pm

I didn't have a past life as a Night Templer (that I know of) but I have recalled many past lives.  I don't do anything special to recall a past life it just comes to me. One in particular. I have always looked on the ancient Romans with some mild distaste.  I found out some years ago why. I was a soldier at the time Christ was on the cross. I rememered thinking, "this isn't right".   This helpd me realize why one thinks/feels  some  countries or cultures in a negative way.

June
To thine own self be true.

erik

templar knight

Post by erik » Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:47 pm

Hey reichild,

you have got every right to be sceptical about the balloons, i didn't understand it as well.
I posted this dream like happening on a different forum and got some responses, the first one is about the baloon thing, read it for yourself !!

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/spir ... aping.html

And june,

yeah, weird how past life can shape you into this life's character you have, so you see, the mind always survives, the body only perishes.

Cheers,

erik.

June

Past Lives

Post by June » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:31 pm

SO true, Erik! The Mind/Soul survives. I have lost cound of the past lives I have been allowed to see/view.

June :smt017

erik

Past life

Post by erik » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:02 pm

June...nice name though....

can you not post some of your past lifes on this forum, it would be very interesting to read them and have you tried to identify some of them ?

Erik.

June

Past Life Recalls

Post by June » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:30 am

I have recently moved and have no indea where the book is where I wrote down my past life experiences. Here are the ones I remember right off.
For many years I had dreams where I was being chased down by Russians (ancient) riding horses. They were dressed in fur outer wear.

A couple years ago I recalled this while awake and realized that it was a past life recall, and after that have not been subject to these bad dreams.
I was a high priest in ancient Maya. I knew the volcano was going to erupt and I told the villagers to vacate the town. Most of them refused. That night I was sitting on a hill over the town and the Vacano erupted. A poisonious gas killed all the villagers that stayed. I had in my possession a large book which I took with me as I ran for more than a day to take it to another village where I was to take over as high priest, I was traveling South East.. A young girl, a survivor of the eruption traveled with me

I was a young wife in Frontier Ohio. My husband and I were farmers. I have written down my name at that time, my husbands name and our childs. I have our full names and the name of the town we lived in.

In a nother pioneer life I was a man scouting, hunting or eytc.  I was dressed in buck skins. I was shot through the heart and died.
In ancient Europe I was a young woman. my tribe was killed off by another. I was alone with my baby, and a pet wolf. My baby died and I wrapped her in skins and layed her nearby. The night she died, I was killed by another people along with my wolf who tried to save me.
Now this is one near and dear to my heart. The woman who became my mentor (native AMerican) I learned was my mother in ancient Magolia.
My husband and I have had lives togather in Atlantis, Magolia, and Japan

Enough of that for now. It might be intersting to know that my Edgar Cayce, astrological past life report, says that this life is probable the last life I have to spend in the physical. Perhaps that is why the veil is so thin and I witness so many past life and am quit psychic.

June

reichild

Post by reichild » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:22 am

wow...thats amazing stuff June.
rechild

theancient_dr

Post by theancient_dr » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:16 pm

Hello all---------

Past lives may provide understanding of many events -- and personality traits in your current life. Perhaps it is good to remember that each life has unique opportunities for learning. Each new existence for a spirit----on whatever planet---- has been planned to insure further development of the spirit.

We do not wander upon the stage of life without a role defined--- and the successes or failures ---- each and all ---- provide a path of learning--
all of the players that walk in and out of your play have planned these things together before the curtain goes up.

You gotta love it--------wandering minstrels we---- singing our songs and tripping lightly across the stage----

have a blest day

peace and love to all--------TAD
~†~ LOVE IS THE ANSWER ~†~

erik

past life

Post by erik » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:18 pm

Wow,...

June...lucky you :smt002 .

I went through my dreamjournal a few days ago and i read two dreams that i had, were triggering of a past life remembrance at the time i dreamt them, in the dream.

One dream, i was digging up a skeleton from a Spanish soldier from the 15th or 16th century, he was part of the inquisition, in this dream i was excited to dig up my own remains !!
I found a weaponshield or a familyweapon, i don't remember now, and went to a woman, so she could date this.
She said it was used between 19?? and 1959 (the first date is in my dreambook, i don't remember now).
But still i was not dissapointed, because that would explain my fascination for the Donald Duck magazine, published in the Netherlands from 1952 on.

Then another dream, a few months ago, that i was with a very enchanting girl, i met in a temple on top of the Himalaya's, and we had many adventures and we were also witnessing an event, that was lifting a 16th or 17th century ship from the sea somewhere. Then i knew that we had met in a past life involving that ship.

I remember somebody telling me, a while ago, that i was a warrior in past lives, so not the one as a Templar Knight only.
I never understood her, but now it might make sense.....if i have to believe these dreams.

And ancient_dr :

We do not wander upon the stage of life without a role defined--- and the successes or failures ---- each and all ---- provide a path of learning--
all of the players that walk in and out of your play have planned these things together before the curtain goes up.

You gotta love it--------wandering minstrels we---- singing our songs and tripping lightly across the stage----

You are 1000% right, i have learned that we are indeed actors in God's infinite play, every time in a different role.
I learned also that for example, Shiva, the Hindu God of destruction, incarnated on earth around 800 AD as Shankaracharya, to promote the impersonal God, Brahman :smt018 .
He, as Shiva, the destroyer of the Universe at the end of times, before a new time begins, he played a role too, he remembered offcourse that he was Shiva, because he is a exhalted being, a God, but still he played a role, consiously.

The only difference with us, normal beings, is that we are usually not aware of playing the role, but luckily we know sometimes our past lives.

And i heard many times that we get a blueprint from our lives to be, when or before we are born, but we forget that due to the things we see around us as we grow up.

I learned that we can imagine a camera pointed at us and filming us secretly....so ask yourself: "how do i want to see myself back later"?.

Anyway, cheers,

Erik.

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:59 pm

I sent you a private pm ............very interesting read ............

Delphina

Post by Delphina » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:48 pm

I also heard that about the blueprint of our life.  Sometimes children can still recall their blueprints.

old physic

reincarnation

Post by old physic » Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:48 am

As a small child I could recall riding a white horse over rocks by the sea when i started studying spirutilsm I discovered that in a previous my name was George Erp and I lived in Scarbrough

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”