Past life or mind imagining things

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

starfox

Past life or mind imagining things

Post by starfox » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:52 am

Hi im really new to this and have a question.
When trying a past life regression how do you know if what you are seeing is just your imagination or in fact you seeing a past life.
This is something that always pops up in my head when trying it

adam smith

past life

Post by adam smith » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:22 pm

you will over time come to know what real and what not we do think what we want and some make that the truth in our minds but to grow we must find that we know with knowing and that the best knowing of all and we find skill we had not learn her in this life time and we then know that we need to learn something new from this life

Vance_Pants

Post by Vance_Pants » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:22 am

Well, it'll have to take a lot of thought...but everything exists somewhere so any idea is possible...

Forest Of Mysteries

Post by Forest Of Mysteries » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:49 pm

Maybe you are trying too hard?

You will know when it IS a past life, they really are different :)

Sam117

Post by Sam117 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:27 am

I have also encountered this problem...

For now, I do not trust my intuition when visions appear in my head, because I often wonder if it is just my overactive imagination. As Adam has pointed out, I do hope that it will be a matter of time :) Perhaps one day I will come to be able to discern what is true and what isn't.

But for now, what exists is the present. The past is already in the past ;)

britishfish

Post by britishfish » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:30 am

well, trust is a big issue. You must trust yourself with complete devotion before you will get anything. Homeostasis on the inside is definately needed to allow this to happen. Please note that you may have visions of this out of the blue. Heed your thoughts with great scheptism or you may be believing the wrong thing. You will know, trust me. Relax

Utopian47

I wonder too...

Post by Utopian47 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:01 pm

I often wonder what is imagination and what is real too. I've never had past life regression done but I have had dreams that were vivid and felt familiar but then I've always had vivid and colorful dreams so even if I think it might have been real I know we can make ourselves believe anything we want to. I think what makes it so difficult is there is so much information in the world and so little of it can be verified or explained especially pertaining to spiritual and the inner workings of the brain. However, I have heard of cases where someone is able to verify that the person discussed in past life regression did exist. I hope someday if I get the chance to do past life regression that this will be the case for me.

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:38 pm

I suppose that first one has to believe in re-incarnation. Obviously that is the first step. Or at least believe that there is the possibiloity or having many lives? Then it is much easier to tune into them and experience them again in this current life.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”