Past Life Memory

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

LostDragon

Past Life Memory

Post by LostDragon » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:54 pm

I was born in 1967 and all my life I have had a memory that I can not account for.

I remember moving through a field of grass, I'm dressed in military clothing and carrying a rifle and backpack.  There are others to either side of me similarly dressed.  After a few moments of scanning the area in front of me, the sound of gun fire erupts from all around.  Suddenly, I feel a sharp pain on the right side of my upper chest.  It is difficult to breath, the sky spins and I feel myself hit the ground.  Then everything is black.

This is the entire memory.

I spent six years in the Marine Corp, but never was involved in any military action.
Nothing is ever foolproof, because fools are so ingenious.

curious1

I've had particular P-L memories since I was little

Post by curious1 » Tue May 01, 2007 3:05 am

Hi LostDragon,

I have had a memory of a place I lived in a past life since I was little. It was a small house at the edge of a wooded area with a clearing out front of it. I used to think it was just a type of "dream-home" (i was small). Recently, I had a Past-Life regression, and it was the same place! The place I had "dreamed of" when I was little was actually my residence in a Past life. It was an interesting experience.

--curious1 :smt003
"Dyfal donc a dyr y garreg." - Welsh Proverb.

christianevanessa

past lives

Post by christianevanessa » Tue May 01, 2007 5:26 pm

Hello Lost Dragon:

That memory that you can not account for is very similar to a dream that I had throughout my entire pregnancy with my son. I usually dream in color, but while I was pregnant with my son I kept having a re-curring dream in black and white of a solider running away from people firing on him from above and from all sides basically. I was over head and could see the soldier below, but I never saw his face. I had this dream constantly and I really felt that it was not my dream, but that of my unborn son. What struck me about your account was the similarity that it has with the dream that I had continually when I was pregnant with my son. Also, my son is only 9 years old but he has been fascinated world war 2. He is always watching the history channel or the military channel. He loves watching old ww2 footage. It is very strange, atleast to me...
Till Next Time, Peace, Joy, Blessings!

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”