a wondering ....

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

obsidiantide

a wondering ....

Post by obsidiantide » Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:58 pm

i keep having a series of dreams -  all from different periods in time and sometimes different spritual planes and in the dreams i have memories of the lives i lived. its hard to explain but halfway through the dreams i kind of have this awakening - a sort of realisation and think 'i remember this'.
well in this one particular dream that has been recurring since i was very young has been really bothering me lately - it involves the town where i live but along with modern themes that are in my daily life it is very medieval and there is a strong supernatural element. anyway i always wake up in tears from the dream and it affects me in my waking life so badly i go into a kind of depression as if the dream is my real life and i have been torn from it when i wake up.
the dream feels like my home.
also certain elements of the dream have been coming true lately - for instance - in the dream i am stranded on rocks on one side of a river where in the real world there is a motorway and houses - but the other day i mentioned this to my mother and she looked very shocked and told me that in medieval times there was in fact a river on that very spot!
i had never heard this before!
i guess im just wondering if anyone can help me to make sense of all of this as its really affecting the way i live my life at the moment!
any replies will be much appreciated.
bright blessings x

adam smith

wondering

Post by adam smith » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:32 pm

if you know this then you need to draw on what you know see what you learn and find what you have yet to learn some old soul go thought this and will return no more you may be one and then then you may need to find out what you have yet to learn to break out of returning  aging  well to what some of the older text say and sometime we just don't know and I hope this give a line of thought to think about ans as always have a nice day :-)
adam smith

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”