Who else wants to Live their Same Life Again?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Arrow

Who else wants to Live their Same Life Again?

Post by Arrow » Mon May 21, 2007 6:20 am

I htink I would make a few tiny changes , nothing big at all. But I hope I can relive this life again.

Dreams & Reality

I do

Post by Dreams & Reality » Mon May 21, 2007 3:11 pm

... but only if I have the benefit of knowing during the re-run what I know now ...
Best
Dreams & Reality.

Arrow

Post by Arrow » Tue May 22, 2007 3:07 am

ya same haha, wouldnt that be sweet. if you knew everything you did previously though, a whole new sequence of events would open up from one new action. deep stuff

Dreams & Reality

mistakes

Post by Dreams & Reality » Tue May 22, 2007 7:16 am

We wouldn't make the same mistakes; we wouldn't speak up when we should not; we would speak up when we should; we won't miss those opportunites we missed the first time around; we will see all the places we wanted to but didn't; we will go for the career we wanted to but didn't. The list goes on and on.

Best
Dreams & Reality

LibB

Post by LibB » Tue May 22, 2007 1:14 pm

I would love to live this lifetime the way I believe in my Heart it truly should have been. Heavenly and perfect. However I only have to remember who I truly am now and it won't be necessary. I have a mission and if I didn't do what I have done I wouldn't have understood alot of what others are going through to be able to help them progress in life instead of a living death. I know I'm strong and that is what matters

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue May 22, 2007 2:48 pm

But... if we could go back and correct the mistakes and say what we wanted or didnt say etc, our life would most probably run a completely different course from that point on..... or would it?

A bit like getting a tarot reading, after the reading you heed the comments and your life changes and so the rest of the reading becomes invalid.

Dreams & Reality

A different life for sure

Post by Dreams & Reality » Tue May 22, 2007 8:10 pm

I've often thought that I would love to have myself cloned ... This way, I am sure I could live all over again, but without the mistakes I've made in this old life of mine ...

Rather silly idea, I know.

Best
Dreams & Reality

fallenangel

Post by fallenangel » Wed May 23, 2007 3:51 am

I would gladly live my life again to change whatever I want to change. :)

pammur

Post by pammur » Wed May 23, 2007 6:20 am

I would so I can meet Joe my husband and have his baby.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed May 23, 2007 10:07 am

Don't want to sound like an old fart but you're only 20, I hadn't even started living by then.
I reckon if I could go from 25 - 45 again and have the fun and heartache once more that would be great.
But bear in mind this took in the end of the 60s, all of the 70s, tons of substance abuse, dancing, children -the works.
Having said all of that life now is pretty good, tons of substance abuse (different substances), dancing, grandchildren - the works!

pammur

Post by pammur » Wed May 23, 2007 3:53 pm

Professor you just said I am 20 years old.  Look a little closer and you will see I am 50 yrs old just nine years younger than you are.  I have been through more in my life than most would or ever could.  I survived a massive coronary heart attack at 49 years old and barely survived.  It destroyed a third of my heart.  Do not talk down to me or think of me or refer to me as someone I am not.  I know my age sir.  I was born in 1956. Do the math.  I quess you took more drugs than meets the eye.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed May 23, 2007 7:50 pm

Very true, my sincere apologies. be happy that someone looked at you and thought you were so much younger, I wish I looked as young as you.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed May 23, 2007 7:53 pm

But i thought I was talking to Arrow who it does say is 20. Perhaps I'm too old, or I need my medication.

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu May 24, 2007 11:17 am

Prof. Akers wrote:But i thought I was talking to Arrow who it does say is 20. Perhaps I'm too old, or I need my medication.
I realised you were talking to Arrow, and to be honest I felt that same, 20 is such a wonderful age!  Perhaps use the quote button to reply with next time so we can all see who you are responding to?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu May 24, 2007 11:37 am

I can't understand the need to re-live a life, I hope I never need to do that.

We can all agree that we do many mistakes here in life....but who knows what would have happen if we did what we believed was a mistake different.
Maybe that was a mistake too....if you manage to undo your action....you just would have changed your path a little and then you have to experience something else, which again need some decision, which you had no clue what lay hide behind.

Mine parents tried to deliver some wisdom to me....I tried to deliver some wisdom to my kids....none of us listen that good to what was said....we all have to experience our mistakes we all have to learn from our mistakes and that is the way we grow.
If we do it "all right" the whole way"...we haven't learned a bit....because we knew what to do...and the life would be a dull affair.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”