REINCARNATION IN ISLAM

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Azhar

REINCARNATION IN ISLAM

Post by Azhar » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:05 am

Before, I proceed for my view on incarnation, let us see what Islam has to say on it and what has been my understanding of it God  revealed to Prophet Mohammad [P.B.U.H.] in Quran ‘ They ask you, about the spirit ,Tell them it is my will.’’ When God created man, he had put his will in every one. It means that God is present in you me and every one. This philosophy is known as ‘Wahdatal Wajood’’which in simple words mean ‘In part one and collectively present in all. ’’This philosophy  has remained in debate for centuries in Sufis.
More over, there are three phases of human birth or you can say incarnations.
1;;- With the creation of Universe, God created the spirits and kept them at certain place. Here the spirits bowed down to his supremacy. He wrote the fate of every individual ,in a book known as’’ LOH E-MEHFUZ’’.
2:-The first part ends, when the spirit is transferred to this world and or takes birth in this world  .The current material body is the uniform of this world .You can just say as astronauts use the space suit to walk on moon or space.
3:-The third journey begins ,when one dies and what we call final abode. This  place is also known as’ ALAM E BARZAKH’.this is a place where spirits will live until the day of judgment ,when the spirits will return to their original bodies in graves to rise up again, and it is said that 70 people will come out of each grave. It is written in books that this ‘ALAM’’is present in this world.  The spirits visit their homes, with the permission of God and see their families .People who have their third eye opened come into contact  with them, talk with them. There is a special style of talking to them through meditation and this knowledge in Sufism is known as ‘KASHF UL QABOOR’.
This is a brief note on incarnation according to my study from Islamic point of view.

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:50 pm

hi Azhar,

I get the feeling you have a different point of view from the Islamic point of view? Care to share it?

Thanks for your posts by the way. I like the different yet not so different take on things.
I am just like you.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”