How can I remember my past lives?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Jasens088

How can I remember my past lives?

Post by Jasens088 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:39 am

Hi.Can any body tell me how I can remember my past lives.
Is there any method I can use to remember?
Thanks.
Have a nice day.

tengypsies

Remembering past lives

Post by tengypsies » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:01 pm

I have found that hypnosis works well for finding out information about your past lives.  There are self-hypnosis tapes and cd(s) that can be purchased at large retailing book stores.  Small shops may not have them.  Sometimes, Adult Ed Classes have hypotists come in for past life regression sessions.  I ended up going to two of them using that route as well as the self-hypnosis tapes.  When using the tapes, it is better to sit down and not recline or lay down in order not to fall asleep.   You would need to fall into a deep meditative state in order for your soul to explore past lives.  Another option that could be used is finding a psychic that is capable of finding out information about your past lives.  Hope this helps.  Good luck!

Brightest Blessings,

Gypsy
:smt003

Jasens088

Post by Jasens088 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:57 pm

Thankyou

nvg281

Its fun, but not science.

Post by nvg281 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:00 am

What you'll probably end up finding out is a distorted version of your earlier life, if anything.

Even if this stuff is true, what makes you think your mind and soul are the same thing, if they were, clones would have souls, wouldn't they- and if they did, that would be pretty messed up.

carte_blanche

Post by carte_blanche » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:48 pm

I dont think there is a method to remember your past life. Infact if yu will intentianlly try to remember you wont. so dont make an attempt to remember and see if you can recall something.

Isida

Post by Isida » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:19 pm

I have found that hypnosis is the best way too.
I want to do that too , But no one tells me if it is dangerous or if something that i will see will make me worse than haw i am now.
Generally the most of the people that had a hypnosis experience told me that they feel "lighter" .

Vance_Pants

Post by Vance_Pants » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:12 am

Well, from my experience, I'd say that when you find a "key person" you and that person will somehow click and begin sharring ideas, theorys, and soon you will unlock eachother's memories. [Note: I'm NOT saying 'soul mate'!] Some people have more than one "key person". You cannot search for a "key person", the two (or more) of you will just...meet.

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:11 am

its posible to find out by finding the seven sentient soul chakras above the head and activating them they are white my oppinion

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”