Egyptian reincarnation?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

northernorange

Egyptian reincarnation?

Post by northernorange » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:54 am

If you have ever seen a show on the Pyramid's in Egypt you know that there are two shafts that point off the kings chamber towards the heavens and these are supposed to be how the king's soul was to get to the heaven and return to the earth. If you travel back in time those shaft's would point to a constellation called the 3 Sisters.  It is said that the king will bear a mark to show that his soul has return.  My husband has the 3 Sister's constellation on the side of his baby toe.  Is he reincarntated?
Need info on son Born nov 17 2000
interesting things surrounding his life so far
are they signs? help me!

Delphina

Post by Delphina » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:20 am

I love those shows about Egypt :)
I believe many people have been reincarnated from, before and since Ancient Egypt... so to your answer, yes!
Delphina

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:10 pm

Personally I would say yes, but who knows, what does he think?

northernorange

Reply to what does he think?

Post by northernorange » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:26 pm

He thinks it's a lark.  We we're driving in the country near Wasaga Beach, Ontario, Canada when we saw a crop circle. We got out to check it out. I said" Wow it kinda looks like ur marks!" He laughed and said it was the aliens calling him home n this is was the map. lol
are they signs? help me!

tengypsies

Egyptian reincarnation

Post by tengypsies » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:20 pm

I think that he was reincarnated....definately.  It's more than a coincidence that he has the constellation on his toe.   Perhaps he was one of the pyramid builders.  Has he ever looked into regression to find out?

Brightest Blessings,

Gypsy
:smt006
Merry Meet!  Blessed Be!  Namaste!

northernorange

reply to Gypsy

Post by northernorange » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:17 am

No he's never lookes into regression...but i'm trying to talk him into it.  He's a very interesting man not only does he have the marks but we also believe he is a Chimira. 1 person ..2 DNA's.  When he was younger he had a tumor removed that turned out to be his undeveloped twin that he absobed.  That's what causes it, but the word hat descibes this is also a mythical monster. It's a kind of strange story.
are they signs? help me!

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”