What if there is no re-incarnation?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Gem

What if there is no re-incarnation?

Post by Gem » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:06 pm

Many religions believe in re-incarnation and many religions don't.

I just wondered... if there is no such thing as re-incarnation, what does happen?

Where do we go when we, die, stop breathing, pass over, ascend?

How can ghosts be explained or talking to spirits?

Any ideas?

This subject fascinates me and I should think many have views they might like to share.  Convince me either way please :)

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:31 pm

We live, we die. End of story. It's always jam tomorrow or jam the day after, get your jam now before you go after that it's too late.

woven5

Post by woven5 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:59 pm

I BELIEVE THAT WHEN WE DIE WE GO TO A PLACE HEAVEN( OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT), AND WE MEET UP WITH OUR LOVED ONES WHOM HELP US HEAL FROM OUR LAST LIFE. THEN WE MEET WITH GOD AND START CHOOSING OUR NEXT LIFE AND WHAT WE NEED TO LEARN IN ORDER TO HELP OUR SOUL ADVANCE.

REINCARNATION MAKES MORE SENSE WHY BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE. JUST LOOK HOW MUCH STRONGER YOU ARE AFTER EACH STRUGGLE YOU HAVE MADE IT THROUGH.

I GUESS IF REINCARNATION DIDN'T EXISTS THEN MAYBE WE WOULD GO BACK INTO THE FORCE FROM WHICH WE CAME WITH A FEELING THAT CANNOT BE DESCRIBED .

I THINK FOR THOSE THAT MAY NOT BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION, IT MAY BE THE FEAR OF JUST NOT REMEMBERING AND GO FROM ONE LIFE TO THE NEXT AS IF IT'S NOTHING, I DON'T THINK IT WORKS THAT WAY.

IT'S FUNNY TO ME THAT THE SAME PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE IN ANGELS, AND FEAR SATAN DON'T BELIVE IN GHOSTS OR SPIRITS :smt017  WOVEN

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:08 pm

Oh schizophrenia. How sad it must be to be misunderstood.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”