I commited suicide in my past life.

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

yelena33

Post by yelena33 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:32 pm

Hi posthopegirl.

I have my story about Past life, twice suicide: once hanging myself because of my “husband” then and second time I was drowning in the sea. Second time: I was unhappy in love and have killed myself. In both cases I was 23 years old.

What happened with me in this life: with 16,5 years I became pains all over head, most of all in the sinuses, eyes, neck and back head. The doctors told me, I have sinusitis. It was more than that. I knew it with 25 years when I was in abroad, where Neurologist gave me just one shot in the right side of the neck and all my pains were over. It was good for 5 years.

My explanation why this doctor did help me: I had to meet my “husband” from Past life. I met him with 27 years after engagement failed to another man (I didn't get documents for his land). In that time I didn't know about my Past life and nothing about Regression.
With my "husband" from Past life we went apart as he had to go back to his country (we both were in third country). I have moved to other country. In fact I didn't believe to my "Karma" that he loves me. I had feeling I am not good enough for him.

With 30 years I came back to my home country. My pains came back as well. and have started to work in tourism. Somehow I have lost interest for the men as my Past life man was ideal for me.

My pains were every day worse. 1989 I have started to search the cause for my pains (I had five diagnosis from the hospital). Until today I don't know the cause. My pains are the same as they were by "hanging" then.
1992 female doctor told me to go to the Regression and see what was with me in my Past life? I have done it: in July 1992, with Regression without hypnosis. I have seen very clearly my "husband" and his face and that was man, I met with 27 years.

2002 I was in his country (close to my country) and have found his address. After that I wrote to him about my experiences. He wrote me back that he wants to see me. I was sick (my face changes a lot to the worse) had no painkiller and told him, I can't see him. We stayed in connection (phone, internet and letters) about one year and then I wrote to him, I can't be with him because of steady pains. After that all was over.

I have left my job, 2001 because had no therapy to help me. Since then happened all possible: I was betrayed over Internet; had no money to pay loan for my small apartment; have debts; have steady pains and can do nothing. No job, no help from doctors, no friends as my pains are strange: I am sleepy, have steady eyes and cheek bone pains, three neuralgia's from the neck until atypical trigeminal neuralgia.
During 19 years have visited all possible doctors but there is no help for me.

Now I see no future since long time and all I want is: to die very quickly.

In this life I took 24 pills with 23 years and 9 months but was found. Later I have tried again, but in the last minute have called the doctor.

My "Karma" has brain attack in February 2006 and since then is half paralysed.

So much about my story,
Yelena

yelena33

Post by yelena33 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Comment here:

This is older photo from me, when I had no pains. My look changes as my pains change.

Yelena

ammo

Post by ammo » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:50 pm

Oh my good dear. Yelena, you should probably seek the help of a good holistic or spiritual healer. What is the point of commiting suicide if you are probably going to have to learn these life lessons again? Better to just hang tough and motivate ourselves to accomplish more and make a better life for ourselves.

ammo

Post by ammo » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:51 pm

By the way, whatever happened to hopefulgirl? I'm very curious to see what happened as this thread was started like 2 years ago.

SassyKitten

Post by SassyKitten » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:12 pm

Wow, this one resonated with me immensely, I too committed suicide in my life before this one and have tried a couple of times in this life, obviously I'm still alive and I haven't had any further desire to attempt again for ages.

Mine happened at the turn of the last century in France, I had a daughter when I was 15(the daughter now being my mother in this lifetime, with whom I have an extremely rocky relationship), and her father left us when she was still with no money, so I was forced to work in a brothel so my daughter wouldn't starve to death.  I hated every moment, unfortunately though selling myself was necessary for survival, maybe it wasn't the only way but it seemed like the easiest way for myself at the time.  After working there for several years, I made it into a dance troupe, my daughter hated all of the travelling that went along with it, so she eventually went to live with another member of our family, after which I never saw her again.  I met a man who I was sure was the love of my life although my conscious self wasn't aware he was an absolute scoundrel, he got me pregnant, we became engaged mostly because of that.  Then somehow word got through the grapevine about my past as a prostitute, he broke it off with me via a note, and I shot myself in the head, while pregnant.

I had this reading done a couple of years ago, after meeting a man who I fell for and was irrisistably drawn to, it certainly felt perfect, but then he dumped me for a younger woman via a text message.  I was depressed about how this happened for much longer than I was actually in the relationship, and even now it feels like I met "the one" yet we were cursed.  And turns out this is the reincarnation of the man who got me pregnant that I killed myself over.  Other observations from this past life as well, I have always cringed when I hear any word similar to "putain", which is the French word for "whore", never knew why untill I had this reading.  With guns, I've always felt terrified of them yet somehow had a weird fascination with them when I was little, now I'm all for banning them, which has a lot of people jumping down my throat where I live and people love their guns.  I wanted to do dance classes more than anything when I was little, but my mother(my daughter in that lifetime) was against it, as well as anything else related to that lifetime.  For example, she throws a tantrum every time I announce that I'm going travelling, travelling being something I'm obsessed with, and she accuses me of dressing like a skank if say I wear sleeveless shirts, even if they're very modest Michelle Obama-esque shirts.  And the extremely frustrating hangover from this lifetime is that while I do get a large amount of male attention, in hindsight it has been 100% purely sleezy attention, no attention like the man truly cares what my mind is about.  As you guys said, you keep repeating the lessons from the lifetime in which you offed yourself, and then some.

One other interesting thing that came out of this reading is that the child I was pregnant with when I shot myself is meant to come back to me this time around as one of my children.

sabbath siren

Wait one more day

Post by sabbath siren » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:53 am

This love this thread and also wonder about the person who began it.
I have no insight at all as to past lives.  I draw a total blank.  Recently, someone said to me they saw/felt that I haven't any - so, I throw my hands up...

In this life, there was a time when I wanted out.  On new year's eve, 1999/2000, I told no one and drove to the beach near where I grew up and parked and took a lot of a lot of things.  More than enough by far.  And it should've ended there by rights, yet three days later I woke up in my car, crying because that was another thing I hadn't done right.  
I won't say that I'm sorted out these days.  I'm not.  But I'm grateful for having woken up, and for so many other things, every day.  So far, every new year since, I have wound up either working for the lack of anything else to do or sitting somewhere, dejectedly, in my own company.  Where ever I am, though,  I spare a thought for the me in the car at the beach and take some time to simply sit and let gratitude fill me up.  It has a kind of mysterious quality for me because, back then, nothing would've convinced me that, years later, I'd be glad to be alive.

If ever I hear someone say they wish they were dead, I make a point of saying, "Wait one more day", and tell them what happened to me and how I was just not able to see that I would feel differently down the track.
Wait one more day.
Always wait one more day.

Zetascair20086

Post by Zetascair20086 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:05 am

I've committed suicide in numerous lives and even more if you count living a self destructive lifestyle as slow suicide, I'd even call it a tendency. In my current life I've been depressed frequently and often comtemplated suicide but I never really act on my feelings. Sometimes I think maybe I really am just inert. In my fiction there is a strong overabundance of suicides and themes of self destruction.

Sunia

Post by Sunia » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:44 am

I don't have any information in regards my past lives, I have no idea how they were. In this one, in my teens, I have had suicidal feelings, but I have never attempted, it just comes as thoughts and will but never as action. All comes with a feeling "I am worthless, no one loves me", but it's wrong and deep inside I know it.

I hope everyone finds peace with themselves and know that tomorrow will always be a better day.

I hope all is good with the poster and with Yelena.

Regards,

Sunia

BHunter

Advice

Post by BHunter » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:51 am

People often face the same dilemmas or choices throughout many lives. In your case it seems that you ave made the mistake of suicide multiple times throughout your spiritual life and so what you need to do is to not commit suicide at all costs, or else, in the next life you will deal with emotional issues that will lead you to the same dangerous emotional state. For you to truly move past your suicidal thoughts you must not go through with it in this life so that in your next life you will not be put through an emotional ordeal that will lead you to a suicidal state. It is your dharma to be suicidal, you have to conquer that and then in the next life your dharma will be happier and free of such dark thoughts.

mnrjpf99

Post by mnrjpf99 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:08 pm

When I was very sick as a child. I felt that I had a near death experience. I was told that it was my time to go. I basically pleaded with the man to let me stay. He said if I went with him, everything would be okay but if I stayed my life would be very unhappy. Mind you I was 6 at the time.
So hear I am today. I feel that I got a second chance. He was very right though. My life has been very unhappy. I went through a lot of death as a child. My Dad, my brother, my first "girl friend". I had a premonition about her death. Lost 3 babies to miscarriages and much more unhappiness, all out of my control.
All through my life I have had times where I wished that I had not taken that second chance at life. The funny thing is that no matter how bad things got, I couldn't bring myself to try and end my life. I had thought to myself, that maybe things would get better somehow.
My life isn't great but I do have 3 kids I am thankful for. Sometimes I wonder if there were other stipulations to me getting my second chance because I feel that my life is only meant to get to a certain "happiness point" and that's it.
Anyway. Even though I don't know you. You seem like a good person inside and that's what matters.
Try and learn from both of your pasts. Realize you are here for a reason.
If you try hard enough, you will pull out of the muck of the past and move forward. It will be baby steps but you can do it. Think of at least 5 things good about yourself and use them to pull your self out.
Sorry this was long and drawn out. I am worse on the phone. LOl
Joe

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”