Past Life Regression

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cmccoll

Past Life Regression

Post by cmccoll » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:28 pm

Does anyone know about Past Life Regression. Can one do this on one's own or would one have to have someone along to guide you along the way? It would be interesting to have this done as I am sure that a lot of  baggage one carries in this lifes comes from past lives. This baggage usually affects one's present life and we could spend the whole of our present lives repeating detrimental patterns without knowing why.
Cheryllee McColl

EmeraldWings

Post by EmeraldWings » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:03 am

You certainly can do it on your own, but it would be much more fruitful (I think) to have someone guide you along the way. I definitely agree with you about the present life holding past baggage, but being poor myself have not been able to find free audio to guide me through it for on my own. I'm sure if you have money you could go to a professional regressionist, or I know you can find a free step by step guide and have a close friend read it aloud to you.

Myself have not had a professional guide me, I've only done it by myself and it wasn't very easy. I wish you success in whatever you decide to do, though!

-Emerald Wings~

bloom

Post by bloom » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:46 pm

is regression same with hypnosis?

hpottruff

Post by hpottruff » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:16 pm

I know someone who was trained to do this and is visiting us next month. I am really excited to see how it works....and IF it works.  I find it too difficult for me to try to do things like this on my own.... mind wanders too much.  Hopefully, having someone trained to do this will help.  I am most interested in the healing part of the process, even more than just seeing who I was.

bwitched

I did a past life regression myself

Post by bwitched » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:26 am

I learned that I was a nurse in a past life.  You know the ones that had the cute little white uniforms and the hat with the red cross on the front.  I also remember pushing someone in a wheel chair.  

I have been told that is probably why it comes naturally to me.  I took care of my grandmother for several months with alzheimers prior to her passing on to her next life.

sumugan

past life info

Post by sumugan » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:14 pm

i haven been trained in past life regression by Dolores Cannon. you may want to read some of her books. she does teach but you would have to contact her web site for the info.
good luck
Make the most out of this moment.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”