Why we need past life reading?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

student

Why we need past life reading?

Post by student » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:34 pm

Dear all;
       I wonder why we need past life reading?In current we do a lot of good and evil things. Even sometime we do bad things and justified ourself  that it was necessary. We had already a lot of burden on ourself in this current life ; should we increase this burden more. We are humans and necessarily in previous life we didn't do only good things.
     May i get answer from Mangoman, Evie,Gem,Angelique also apart from other members.

with regrds
Student :smt020

Amethyst-Jen

Post by Amethyst-Jen » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:58 am

I don't think anyone really "needs" a past life reading. They're just fun! But, at the same time I do think that all depends on how you approach your reading.  If you are anxious and intent on learning about a past life for purposes other than entertainment, then it's probably not a good idea to have one done. It may cause more harm then good. Some people MAY put too much stock in the information they receive and it could hinder their life on earth now.  That is one of the many things that I have learned from Angelique  :smt002

However, if you approach the entire thing with caution and enjoy the journey, you may learn something interesting or you just may have a nice story or two to tell friends.    In the end its all about the fun of learning who you may have been in another time and place.

student

Post by student » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:03 pm

Thanks Amethyst-Jen for sharing your view. I go through your previous post on this section and i read one place Angelique mention about mirror . I heard from some people to avoid other person's mirror. Do you know anything about this; why they fear?

with Regards
Student :smt008

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:31 pm

Amethyst-Jen wrote:I don't think anyone really "needs" a past life reading. They're just fun! But, at the same time I do think that all depends on how you approach your reading.  If you are anxious and intent on learning about a past life for purposes other than entertainment, then it's probably not a good idea to have one done. It may cause more harm then good. Some people MAY put too much stock in the information they receive and it could hinder their life on earth now.  That is one of the many things that I have learned from Angelique  :smt002

However, if you approach the entire thing with caution and enjoy the journey, you may learn something interesting or you just may have a nice story or two to tell friends.    In the end its all about the fun of learning who you may have been in another time and place.

By the same token of fun, one diverts themselves.

Amethyst-Jen

Post by Amethyst-Jen » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:19 pm

student wrote:Thanks Amethyst-Jen for sharing your view. I go through your previous post on this section and i read one place Angelique mention about mirror . I heard from some people to avoid other person's mirror. Do you know anything about this; why they fear?

with Regards
Student :smt008
I'm not sure Angelique's reasons for not liking mirrors. I have never heard about not using someone's else's mirror either, and I really don't know the reason for that. I too would be interested in knowing about this if someone else knows.

Amethyst-Jen

Post by Amethyst-Jen » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:22 pm

sidewalk_bends wrote:
By the same token of fun, one diverts themselves.
Well yes, but as I said its all about your mindset going into the reading. If you are merely having a reading for the fun of learning about your past lives, then its harmless.  If you don't put a lot of stock into the reading and you "take it in stride", then you shouldn't be diverted from your purpose on earth now.

By the same token, going out to a bar and having a good time with your friends is fun but it diverts you from things you could be doing instead. Most things that are fun divert you.  :smt002

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:52 pm

Well, hello there kiddies :)

I was just browsing and didn't even know anyone was asking a question of me.. I'm sure the same goes for Evie and the others.. I'm sorry I missed it.

Anyway, let's address the questions at hand... and keep in mind it's just my opinion but frankly if you want to seek answers and you feel reflecting on past lives will help you move forward, go for it. Do it with someone who knows what they are doing though. If you are doing it for entertainment purposes only, have fun with it if you can.

As for mirrors, that's just my own little schtick... I won't buy used mirrors, I won't accept mirrors as gifts (I'll make them disappear) and I never look into a mirror for too long of a time. I explained why in another thread. Will I one day venture off and try it again, that remains to be seen... At the present moment, not likely.

With regards to having fun as a diversion... you can't take life so damn seriously. Life is short and it goes by fast... if you're going to live life, have fun with it, find pleasure in it, enjoy every moment you can and seize the day because it's the only one you have. Once that moment is gone, it's gone for good.. it's just a memory may as well be a good one. Of course I mean have fun in the sense where you aren't having fun at someone else' expense or hurting anyone... but truly enjoying life.  And no, nobody is going to be positive, happy go-lucky and optimistic all of the time... we all have off days... I happen to be having a semi-off day today. But if you're having more off days than good days, then hopefully in your own time you'll make whatever changes are necessary to have a happier life.

Two weeks ago I put one of my friends in the hospital and I told her she had no choice but to go because I would throw her over my shoulder if she resisted and she knows I'd do it too, because I suspected her appendix was bursting after I had taken her from doctor to doctor and they had no idea what was going on. Sure enough, her back pain was a burst appendix and the doctor in the ER said to me he was concerned because of where the pain was and said the worst case scenario would be to remove her appendix, colon and part of her intestines but he wouldn't know until he got in there with the labroscopy... That was unnerving, especially since I was her proxy and would have to make the decisions for her, but with good humour I started in with the jokes because I knew she was scared and got her laughing immediately. Serious moment, but do I want her last thoughts before she goes under the knife to be worry or the few good laughs she had before hand? I choose the good laugh, so did she and she appreciated it. And yes, it had perforated her colon, but it would heal, and they let her out of the hospital after 4 days and she's fine... Thank God. Life is short... you have a choice to take things too seriously or to make the best out of bad situations... the choice is yours.

I hope my answers were helpful, but keep in mind my take on things are just that, my take on things and no one else's. :)

Be good,

Angelique

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”