My Possible PL experience

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

totenkopf

My Possible PL experience

Post by totenkopf » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:42 pm

Ok so this kind of starts off in a joking manner, but ends with what I think might be some PL knowledge.

The following is what happened:

For health class [about a week ago], I had to illustrate a health triangle, depicting physical, emotional and social health.

For physical and social health I drew random stupid stuff that has nothing to do with this post. Below is where it all comes into the PL thing.

Ok, now this is where it gets weird. For emotional health, I drew Julius Caesar holding the skull of a Gaulic child, and writing in his diary about how he felt about conquering Gaul, described as "the best years of my life [caesar's life]". At the time, I didn't realize what this meant, the idea just popped into my head naturally.

To my astonishment, I'm finding out [today] that such a diary actually exists!!!

Why? Not because of anything I cared about, but because my english teacher made us research about Julius Caesar today, and I chose this one site: http://www.ancient-rome.biz/julius-c...biography.html

I chose it by chance, because I thought it had a pretty background.

Anyway, so right now I was taking notes on this site, and in my mind (because I didn't like the fact that they called Caesar an ursurper...) I said "meh, I won't take notes on the last paragraph....it's probably just gonna make me angry...". When I get there, however,curiosity gets the better of me after all, so I decide to take notes on it. Everything is normal, until the last sentences, where the writer of the biography makes it known to me that Caesar wrote a diary about his feelings and thoughts on the conquering of Gaul. THAT I didn't know!!! I mean, like, I didn't even think that diaries existed back then!!! Go figure!

Well, anyway, sorry for long post, but what do you think it might mean? I mean, I've always liked the character of Caesar [right now we're reading him in Shakespeare's play and I got chosen to be him and I find that a lot of our personality fiber matches...]

I don't know what to make of it, thus the reason why Im seeking your help. I'd appreciate it if you could please give me some insight!! Thanks!! <3
Far away, long ago....glowing dim as an ember, things my heart used to know...things it yearns to remember....

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:45 pm

Cleopatra gets around. hahaha. jk..inside joke.

totenkopf

Post by totenkopf » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:47 pm

sidewalk_bends wrote:Cleopatra gets around. hahaha. jk..inside joke.
lol.

Nice joke, but I was kind of looking for a more serious reply ^_^;
Far away, long ago....glowing dim as an ember, things my heart used to know...things it yearns to remember....

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:49 pm

You would be amazed at how serious that actually was :D

Good luck!

totenkopf

Post by totenkopf » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:52 pm

sidewalk_bends wrote:You would be amazed at how serious that actually was :D

Good luck!
Thanx!

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:20 pm

Hi Totenkopf, welcome to Mystic Board :)

What do you think it all meant? Synchronicity? Coincidence? Or perhaps tapping into a past life?

Bends is referring to one of the posts where we were discussing spirit guides and how they often turn out to be someone that is famous eg Cleopatra or Julius Caeser or Sitting Bull etc. Many past lives appear to be the same, maybe because these kind of characters are easy to research and verify and so stick?

It may be energy from a past life it may be the stirrings of pschometry or picking up on the teachers thoughts, would be interesting to find out though :)

totenkopf

Post by totenkopf » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:33 pm

Gem wrote:Hi Totenkopf, welcome to Mystic Board :)

What do you think it all meant? Synchronicity? Coincidence? Or perhaps tapping into a past life?

Bends is referring to one of the posts where we were discussing spirit guides and how they often turn out to be someone that is famous eg Cleopatra or Julius Caeser or Sitting Bull etc. Many past lives appear to be the same, maybe because these kind of characters are easy to research and verify and so stick?

It may be energy from a past life it may be the stirrings of pschometry or picking up on the teachers thoughts, would be interesting to find out though :)
Hey Gem!

Thanks for replying, first of all.

No I don't think it was coincidence, because I am a believer that everything always happens for a reason, otherwise, what would be the purpose of it happening?

Anyway, it COULD be a past life thing, though Im not sure, but that's why I said "possible" in the title. It could also be synchronicity, I'm not sure.

Yes, I know that most people claim to be famous people and usually they've researched a great deal about them, but I don't research about someone/something until AFTER something triggers it.

The thing here is that, Im not saying I was Caesar, although &nbsp;a lot of things are the same personalitywise, but I could've been someone close to him.

Im not sure, and obviously this isn't proof enough to arrive at a conclusion, but it's a strong step towards one, at least.

Let me know what you think! :)

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:11 pm

Have you thought through the process of re-incarnation? What you think, how it would work? where the soul is and the previous life and where they go when we die and how we pick a new life or if they pick us, and if so what is a ghost or a spirit and who guides us and is there such a thing as a spirit guide?Once you have figured out all these kind of things I feel you will be convinced one way or the other &nbsp;:)

Me? &nbsp;I was Cleopatra lol

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:17 pm

LMAO @ Cleopatra

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”