How do you determine a past life dream from a normal dream?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Tyrinaniel

How do you determine a past life dream from a normal dream?

Post by Tyrinaniel » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:26 pm

Well, once again I've been reading around, searching the forums.. And I can't find this answer.  Everyone seems to be fairly sure when they dream of their past lives, but what are the determining factors between dreams of a past life, and dreams that just seem to give a random scene?  

I've had a few dreams involving a man in probably the Victorian time period, sometimes dreaming from his perspective, other times from a dark-haired woman's perspective, though all the time there's romantic involvement.  In the dream, both people seem very familiar, but I do not feel I'm the man or the woman, just seeing them.  It always seems like those old British movies where you have that key "scene" where the girl finally accepts the guy in an "Omg honey!", running towards the guy type of thing... Yeah.  Almost seems cheezy, but in the dream, I felt like nearly crying.  I wake up feeling slightly empty and alone.

I would post this in Dreams, but somehow I don't really feel like it's only a dream..

Oh well.  Any thoughts, comments, ideas are welcome :)

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:11 pm

Hi Ty,

I wish I knew this one. To me, you just know, you will feel it within. I have not seen one where it was NOT from a first person perspective. You have to be careful though of spirit who may be trying to show you their lives. Sometimes you will experience things from their point of view and feel their physical and emotional pain. For me, when it was a spirit showing their life, the image was completely different and felt completely different. For one, the image was always in a green tint. When it has been like that, I knew it was not me. Obviously you may experience things differently. I just feel you will know. Sometimes you won't realize it till much later (years even as has been the case with me). Sometimes others will be their to be the key to open you up. i have found if there is a lesson you need to remember, it will be revealed one way or the other.

btw, love is an awesome thing. It is not some script in a movie. Find the love in yourself and it will unlock the love in everyone else. Happiness is not dependent on another's acceptance, but by your own will. You will meet up sometime, perhaps not in this life, but sometime.

take it easy.

carte_blanche

Post by carte_blanche » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:45 pm

i think there are studies done on dream analysis based n which one can tell past life experiences and future happening...you should be able to find this on google.com

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”