Has anyone did any past life meditations?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

scarlet raging storm

Has anyone did any past life meditations?

Post by scarlet raging storm » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:57 am

Hello I have been taking lessons in past life regression. Has anyone tried any past life meditations?
hugs
Chrissy

lotusz

"past" lives

Post by lotusz » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:27 am

Hello Chrissy

If U try this experience, keep in mind that the -Past- is no existing, just the -Now- !!!
If U can imagine yourself into the center of a circle (in a deep relaxed state of mind), U can see many many directions all around you. - choose one and slowly enter in.... you will see or feel another 'life"
best regards  :)

kesavada

Remember past lifes.

Post by kesavada » Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:00 am

You obtain the book Bhagavad-gita As It Is, by A. C. Bhaktivedanta swami Prabhupada. there explain very good, these topics. I on a dream see I was in my past life. I was a spy. But you have than practice Bhakti Yoga, for than you can remember past lifes.

Forest Of Mysteries

Post by Forest Of Mysteries » Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:19 pm

I do past life meditation and regression and also past life readings :)

chandrika s

Post by chandrika s » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:04 pm

How does one do past life meditation.Is it guided meditation. Can Past life regression be done by someone for another. Can it be done from a distance. Are there any downloads of past life regresssion meditation scripts so that we can go through the session at home on our own.

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:40 pm

Yes they can be done distantly, and given by another, in fact it is always best to have someone there with you, even online so thatthey can ensure youare happy and safe and lead you through the dimensions.

Gem

Re: Has anyone did any past life meditations?

Post by Gem » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:41 pm

scarlet raging storm wrote:Hello I have been taking lessons in past life regression. Has anyone tried any past life meditations?
hugs
Chrissy
I have, how did you get on?

Sorrynn

Past Life Regression

Post by Sorrynn » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:12 pm

I have had one done. It is very interesting. I am western european but in my past life I was Brahman, very very early Brahman so I have begun looking into the meaning and culture of it in this lifetime. And the other life I recalled I was a soldier in Napoleons army. I was not happy with what I was having to do.

-Brooke

alee

Post by alee » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:20 pm

I did some past life regression while listening to Denise Linn, you can check her out at www.hayhouseradio.com

One past life I was a beggar who died of starvation in ancient china

One past life I was an immortal (in the chinese sense) who resides in the mountain

Another past life I was a very powerful witch. She was caucasian. She was trying to tell me something. Does "a-mar-ray" or "a-mar-ri" means anything to u guys?

Sorrynn

Post by Sorrynn » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:09 pm

alee wrote:I did some past life regression while listening to Denise Linn, you can check her out at www.hayhouseradio.com

One past life I was a beggar who died of starvation in ancient china

One past life I was an immortal (in the chinese sense) who resides in the mountain

Another past life I was a very powerful witch. She was caucasian. She was trying to tell me something. Does "a-mar-ray" or "a-mar-ri" means anything to u guys?
Well if it is a name in Hebrew it means Eternal. That is all I could come up with. Hope this means something to you.

Brightwater

Post by Brightwater » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:31 am

I've always been envious of those who say they know what they were in their past life.  I would like to engage in exercises to learn what my past life was.  I hope someone can shed some light on the subject in this board.

alee

Post by alee » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:41 am

hey brightwater,

maybe you can try out listening to Denise Linn, u can download her regression sessions from www.hayhouse.com

have fun

Brightwater

Post by Brightwater » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:11 pm

Thanks!

Broken Arrow

Post by Broken Arrow » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:28 am

I enjoy using a tape I have by Dick Sutphen. I don't know if he is available online anywhere.

He walks you through the regression using a guided meditation. If you are familar with guided meditations you could actually create your own tape (or cd) ....

he starts off by having us imagine we are growing through our feet downward and then back again ...he keeps doing that and then has us growing through the top of our heads....a few feet at a time until he guides you through the roof and into the sky...eventually up into the clouds and then we come down and as we come down we enter a past life. He directs us to look at our feet and see what we are wearing. At that point when I am doing it, the whole scene opens up in front of me

Personally I get the best results visiting a past life if it has something to do with this one. For instance in one past life I was killed after being thrown from an open jeep. The year was 1949. In this life I was born in 54 so I came back pretty soon it seems. At the time I did the regression I was experiencing panic attacks while being a passenger in a car. After the regression I had no more panic attacks

I have tried many many regression techniques and I am always drawn back to Dick Sutphen. He is really good

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:00 am

[quote="Broken Arrow"]I enjoy using a tape I have by Dick Sutphen. I don't know if he is available online anywhere.

He walks you through the regression using a guided meditation. If you are familar with guided meditations you could actually create your own tape (or cd) ....

he starts off by having us imagine we are growing through our feet downward and then back again ...he keeps doing that and then has us growing through the top of our heads....a few feet at a time until he guides you through the roof and into the sky...eventually up into the clouds and then we come down and as we come down we enter a past life. He directs us to look at our feet and see what we are wearing. At that point when I am doing it, the whole scene opens up in front of me

Personally I get the best results visiting a past life if it has something to do with this one. For instance in one past life I was killed after being thrown from an open jeep. The year was 1949. In this life I was born in 54 so I came back pretty soon it seems. At the time I did the regression I was experiencing panic attacks while being a passenger in a car. After the regression I had no more panic attacks

I have tried many many regression techniques and I am always drawn back to Dick Sutphen. He is really good[/quote]

How very interesting, BA! Feet in astrology are represented in the 12th house which is also associated with expenditures/losses and feet and also Moksha the final emancipation! Also, the PADA of the 12th house represents our most sustained LOVE in this life!

Isn't that interesting?

I have a diabetic friend who has been told to examine and inspect her feet daily! Only when one is threatened with a loss (12th, loss, expenses, feet!) does one realize how important feet are!

Imagine someone who has little or no sensations in the feet (neuropathy!) and is trying to walk on what could be ice and slippery but does not know for sure because the feet are not sending back the 'sensations' to the brain as most NORMALs amongst us would take for granted! NO? :-)

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”