Does anyone believe in past lives?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:03 pm

Folks seriously into PL experiences should read the books by Michael Newton and also the one by Chris Carter and Weiss, of course. Actual PLR experiences documented which sound and probably are real!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

PeopleWillBeYou

Post by PeopleWillBeYou » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:53 pm

I kinda believe in it, but I have to have more proof of it.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:04 am

PeopleWillBeYou wrote:I kinda believe in it, but I have to have more proof of it.
Good! And, how are you going about trying to find the proof that you seek, or what -- more specifically...? :-)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Bree 54

Post by Bree 54 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:36 pm

For me this is so real, but only know of one, that's enough as I was blown away.

Thanks for the info Rohiniranjan.

Bree~
WhoKnew

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:13 am

For me this is so real, but only know of one, that's enough as I was blown away.
Bree,

In this thread could you please briefly in your own words tell us more about the one example you have read, which makes you believe that past lives are real?

What physical proof was given for that person having existed in a past life?

Was their name (which you can tell us) included in any historical documents or records of that specific period of history, in that place?

Please keep it short and in your own words (not copied), and remember that links to external websites by general members are NOT allowed on Mystic Board.

Take whatever time you need. This is not a test or competition. You do not have to do this, if it makes you too uncomfortable. Do not worry about spelling mistakes. Above all this is meant to be a self confidence building exercise or opportunity.

Blessed be,

EoT  :smt024

Bree 54

Post by Bree 54 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:53 pm

Dear EoT, sorry to say my belief is only my personal experience with no documentation to confirm it.  Although I have herd of children born in the last 15 years that have been documented at a very young age that would recall memories of past lives.

Bree~
WhoKnew

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:33 pm

Bree 54 wrote:Dear EoT, sorry to say my belief is only my personal experience with no documentation to confirm it.  Although I have herd of children born in the last 15 years that have been documented at a very young age that would recall memories of past lives.

Bree~
Understood!

Please do not worry any more about it.

EoT  :)

Aartisans

Re: Past Lives, Are They Real?

Post by Aartisans » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:37 am

The possibility of past lives really makes sense to me,
and its one of those things you just have a knowing about.
It's logical and also answers many questions concerning Karma,
and why some souls seem to be more evolved spiritually than others.

Peace
Aartisans
:smt006
Attachments
14Mar13_Cryst109.JPG
14Mar13_Cryst109.JPG (139.23 KiB) Viewed 3272 times
Today, practise random kindness and seseless acts of Love.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:31 am

Bree 54 wrote:For me this is so real, but only know of one, that's enough as I was blown away.

Thanks for the info Rohiniranjan.

Bree~
In addition to the three authors I mentioned, if somehow you (or anyone really interested in the topic; it will involve studying those writings though and condensing the research in a forum message or even a thread will be impossible for it involves not only strength but weight of evidence, two measures that are utilized in a systematic and scientific-rational exploration) can find a copy of Hans Ten Dam's book 'Reincarnation", these would be thought-provoking. This last book unfortunately is out of print but might be available as a used copy. Many booksellers specialize in used books and through one or more popular portals.

Belief is another matter and becomes a personal thing. Some believe in God, others demand objective proof. Some believe in divinations, others question those. Same old same old story!
:-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”