Does anyone believe in past lives?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ReikiMaster108

Post by ReikiMaster108 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:53 pm

Reincarnation is simple body changing...if u think caryfuly u will se that u change ur body every year lol...everyone was baby,then boy/girl and man/woman ... so reincarnation exsist..soul is same always..soul watch activities of budy...so if u speak about reincanation then we must speak about karma too..coz this 2 felas are always togheter...proces of reincarnation is going on because our karma...and so on...

kurukulla

Post by kurukulla » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:56 pm

couldn't agree more Reiki :D

Kurukulla

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:21 pm

I believe in past lives, though I have no idea what I was in mine. I am drawn to the Medieval Period and to Ancient Rome and Greece however
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!

sweet77

Post by sweet77 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:31 pm

i do believe in past lives and in reincarnation because it happened with many of my friends and people around me. many were from another country and others were born near to their villages and they met their past life parents, family and friends. and there are many religions which talk bout such issues and believe in.

ladyhawke999

Post by ladyhawke999 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:57 pm

J&A_Hernandez_2007 wrote:I believe in past lives, though I have no idea what I was in mine. I am drawn to the Medieval Period and to Ancient Rome and Greece however

I DO believe in reincarnation. And likely Hernandez, I'm also drawn to Medieval Period and to Ancient Rome and Greece.
Ladyhawke999

white_feather_dancing

Post by white_feather_dancing » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:42 am

I know of several of my past lives as well. Each one does give me a certain awareness of situations related to that life.
Life is too short to be closed-minded. Open your heart and mind to new ideas. Try something new today--you might find you like it.

Marquitta

Post by Marquitta » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:50 am

Okay my question is, I mean I think past lives exist I just can't make sense of one thing: what happens after we are done going through them all? Or do we just reincarnate forever? What comes after reincarnation?

Of course, I can't ask anyone to tell me what to believe, and I'm not doing that, I'm just asking for some food for thought, some ideas on what comes after reincarnation.
Smile and be happy. :)

Nilabimini

Post by Nilabimini » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:52 pm

I do believe in past lives, yet I am not aware of any of mine that have taken place. Although I have felt a very strong connection to Egypt and the Egyptian culture.
I feel more like I did when I came in here than I do now.

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:56 am

Nilabimini wrote:I do believe in past lives, yet I am not aware of any of mine that have taken place. Although I have felt a very strong connection to Egypt and the Egyptian culture.
I too feel a strong connetion with Egypt, Europe of the middle ages and the American Plains indian culture. I am think that perhaps it is because I was there in my previous lives.
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!

womanofthecraft

Post by womanofthecraft » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:03 pm

:smt006
I do believe!
Have you ever had that feeling:  I've done this before?  I know this person from somewhere!  Or maybe a special dream you could not forget?  DEJAVUE?  Is this a coincidence?  I feel that there is a reason for all these quetions.  We are so complex!  I do not believe we were placed upon this blessed Earth to experience all the unique lessons we have learned to just:  Live and Die!  There is more to it than that!  We must remember not to dwell on the past, it is the future we should concern ourselves with.  We are the creators of our own destiny and each passing is a new lesson to be learned!

Brightest Blessings
Connie
womanofthecraft

CoolDude

Post by CoolDude » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:07 am

I also believe in past lives and haven't dived much into my past life experiences. I did have few premonitions at my younger age which turned out to be true.

elevenat11

Post by elevenat11 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:01 am

I now completely believe in past lives.  To me, it's the only thing that makes sense to explain the inequities of life.  I used to wonder why I had this deep love of all things British, and a loathing for other parts of the world - now I know why.  I came to this realization after reading Sylvia Browne's "Past Lives, Future Healings", and it rang true to my very soul.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle".

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'.

Zetascair20086

Post by Zetascair20086 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:16 am

"Okay my question is, I mean I think past lives exist I just can't make sense of one thing: what happens after we are done going through them all? Or do we just reincarnate forever? What comes after reincarnation?
Of course, I can't ask anyone to tell me what to believe, and I'm not doing that, I'm just asking for some food for thought, some ideas on what comes after reincarnation."

Evidence from researchers suggest that after physical incarnations end there are higher levels of non physical dimensions that we advance to. The physical world is just one stage. I think the Buddha's view makes sense, that all states are simply temporary and everything is in a constant state of change. In that sense the process is eternal, once it ends it will someday start again. To me that mmakes far more sense than the idea of an eternal heaven, hell or eternal physical life. It seems after a certain point it would grow dull and start to diminish us as individuals.

mcamero

University Survey on Memory, Identity, and Past Lives

Post by mcamero » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:12 am

Hello!

My name is Melanie Camero and I am a Religious Studies student at California State University, Northridge. We are currently doing research on memory and identity in the context of reincarnation. In order to learn more about what constitutes as identity through the process of reincarnation, a survey has been developed for those who have experienced reincarnation or believe in reincarnation. I was wondering how everyone felt about taking a survey? The survey is easily accessible through this link : https://s.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6EfS ... dID=qtrial

Thank you!
Melanie Camero

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:11 pm

ReikiMaster108 wrote:Reincarnation is simple body changing...if u think caryfuly u will se that u change ur body every year lol...everyone was baby,then boy/girl and man/woman ... so reincarnation exsist..soul is same always..soul watch activities of budy...so if u speak about reincanation then we must speak about karma too..coz this 2 felas are always togheter...proces of reincarnation is going on because our karma...and so on...
Couldn't agree more!
And without these two *fellas* astrology (and few other pursuits similar!)turns into an insipid collage, if not falls to pieces entirely! ;-)

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”