Does anyone believe in past lives?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Wolfshadow

Does anyone believe in past lives?

Post by Wolfshadow » Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:34 pm

I personally find this to be the most difficult thing to believe in the spiritual realm.
I am looking for answers to the many strange things that have happened and continue to happen in my life.

bluebell10

past lives

Post by bluebell10 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:34 am

the human brain
where it came from
its continuing evolution
where its going
what it contains
what it can do
is the most unknown and dangerous thing
we all have one
and said to use and understand 10%
i dont believe cause havent the experience
but i think its very possible
probably true
happy times are coming

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:46 pm

Wolf:  What makes you think it is a requirement to spirituality?  We are as unique as each and every snowflake is unique.  What is right for one, does not have to be right for another!  If you are finding others (a group) suggesting it is a requirement - my suggestion:  Find another group or individual to aid your growth!
God bless, J

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:14 pm

spiritalk: In another posting {Does anyone believe in past lives} you stated "Wolf:  Don't believe in past lives.  And it was actually a message for another in the circle." :smt017
I am looking for answers to the many strange things that have happened and continue to happen in my life.

SofiatBg

Past Life

Post by SofiatBg » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:02 pm

I do belive in Past Life. I personaly know of several of mine. In one of them I was a India boy, and now after I know this, Im more open and concern of the problems in India and Malasia. What the "past life" is teaching us, is that you are a cosmogen person, you may get a diferent forms - male of female, poor or rich, nice lifes of tromouls lifes, so knowing that we have more respect for other people.

WITCHYNANNA01

Post by WITCHYNANNA01 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:12 pm

I totally believe in past lives.  A lot of us have had many of them , one of my grand-daughters is actually a reincarnation of a sister of mine.

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:25 am

I'm really curious about this topic :).

I'm not exactly sure if that's true or not, but there are plenty of situations that makes me believe in it. Also I'd like to know about mines, just a matter of curiosity.

WITCHYNANNA01

Post by WITCHYNANNA01 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:57 am

Hey Pat,

Yes,  I've learned that it's true.  Before my youngest grand-daughter was born, I would get vists from my sister all the time.  She was born 16 months ago and I haven't had a visit since.  That baby looks identitical to her and acts just like she did, even my mother says so.  My sister died when she was two, but has always came to see me.

Willie

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:26 am

Ive had a freind that die a few years ago sine then every so often he comes to visit me i think its quiet cool helpful its good to have some one to be able to unload all your thought off on to wether they are alive or not

WITCHYNANNA01

Post by WITCHYNANNA01 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:32 am

You are so right, it seems to make things alot better for you just to be able to talk about them

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:45 pm

WITCHYNANNA01 wrote:Hey Pat,

Yes,  I've learned that it's true.  Before my youngest grand-daughter was born, I would get vists from my sister all the time.  She was born 16 months ago and I haven't had a visit since.  That baby looks identitical to her and acts just like she did, even my mother says so.  My sister died when she was two, but has always came to see me.

Willie

Respect for that :). And I'm glad to know that in a way it's a positive experience for you, I mean you feeling happy to be able to contact her and now you have her in "our" world again.
Thanks for sharing that, I've learned with you. Happy new year to you and your family :).
When I get logical, and I don't trust my instincts...that's when I get in trouble.

marshajo13

Post by marshajo13 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:15 am

When you say they visit you often , what and how do you mean? The India boy, how would you know that?  I sure would like to know. gosh I have my parents and three brothers whom are deceased and I would do anything to be able to actually see and communicate with them.
If there us someway one can truly find out what they were in their past life, would you be so kind as to filling me in on it. It would be greatly appreciated.

Marshajo
To A Wonderful Life
Marsha

Psychic Chef

Past lives and seeing the crossed over

Post by Psychic Chef » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:46 am

Im a believer in past lives as well.
I have found out about some of them.
As for seeing the crossed, i see Dad regulary and i get the occasional visit from people wanting to say hi or who need to pass on a message.
Cheers Pete

SofiatBg

past Life- Indian boy

Post by SofiatBg » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:59 am

Hi,

I did find out for this mine past life like Indian boy, when I was in meditation state.

kurukulla

Post by kurukulla » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:04 pm

i do accept reincarnation as a part of existence.  i'm not thrilled with reincarnation, in fact i hope this to be my last incarnation.  but i do accept it none the less.  

all the best :)

kurukulla

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”