Forced reincarnation?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sidewalk_bends

Re: Forced reincarnation?

Post by sidewalk_bends » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:35 pm

Sunrise wrote:Is a spirit ever forced to reincarnate? If so, then how can it be said that that spirit has "free will"?

The reason I ask is that I've been reading literature on the near-death experience for many years, and have encountered numerous times a scenario in which the spirit of the person who had died physically was told that, if it chose to stay in the Light, it would "have" to reincarnate later.

Am I the only one who sees a problem with this picture? That is to say, does this not contradict both the idea that we have "free will" and the notion that -- except for having to experience our negative actions through the eyes of others during our life review -- we aren't "punished" for things we do wrong on Earth?
I don't believe in reincarnation as many believe it to be, but in terms of your question, I don't believe it contradicts the idea of free-will. It assumes that our soul/spirit is ours and ours alone to make that decision. I don't believe that to be the case.

I was just curious, do you believe that to be the only thing that happens when we die, that we review our life through the eyes of others? What else do you believe happens to us after this physical life?
I am just like you.

waterfountain

what is the purpose behind reincarnation?

Post by waterfountain » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:33 pm

why do we reincarnate? the orgin of incarnating couldnt' have been karma as we had none, soul growth to join Godhead? if we were part of Godhead why bother seperating in the first place?

based on my research this is what I think

I've read there is a counsel that guilts us into reincarnating, it's an endless process trap or so to use our energy.. but then manipulation is lower vibration so not sure

the other possiblity could be those people that were told..who were they told they had to reincarnate again? higherself, spirit guides? other guides, ascended masters? perhaps they had certain karma they needed to fullfill thus needed to return.

I'm not sure, take things i say with grain of salt, as this is new to me.. and i really don't understand it.. based on just negative things that have gone one i tend to think the worst.. this guy that had kundalini awakening told me about this manipulation into being reincarnated.. i hope to God it's not true but just not sure.. there is a lot of suffering in the world.. which is contrary to the message of love and growth..

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:22 pm

As each body born has a soul, how could another soul enter again to gain more knowledge or asuage karma?  

Spirit is simple, it is only human beings that complicate the message.
God bless, J

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”