A way to see your past lives.

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hopefulgirl86

A way to see your past lives.

Post by hopefulgirl86 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:20 pm

I haven't tried this yet But I want to and will tonight. I was at another board and someone had posted this:
Sit in a dark room with a largish mirror in front of you..by the side of the mirror put one lit candle.Stare into your eyes and dont let them stray anywhere else...just keep staring until your eyes feel tired and watch those different faces appear!Dont take your eyes off your eyes for one minute,
Has anyone tried this? People said they have tried it and it works. I guess you can also ask your spirit guides questions while doing this as well.

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:31 pm

All you are doing is straining your eyes lol. Thats not a very good way of trying to regress. Far better to do it in the company of someone you trust. I have regressed people online using chat or messenger so that I have contact and can reach out and touch them and wake them and also give support and guidance. But would never recomend trying on your own.

Sommerstars8o8

Post by Sommerstars8o8 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:24 am

I have to  agreed with Lady of Avalon its best to have someone with you just in case  something does go  wrong but  i high doubt  it will but  just  stay cautions when do this .

hopefulgirl86

Post by hopefulgirl86 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:49 pm

Well I tried it but I got freaked out when I saw a mans face. The face looked really familiar too. He was an older man, probably in his late forties. It was kind of freaky to see that but cool at the same time. I want to see other faces though. One person said she saw her face look really hairy when she tried it.

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:07 pm

The method you are using is really scrying and not regression, sounds like you had rather a scarey expericence to me lol.

Moon_Haven767

past life

Post by Moon_Haven767 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:34 pm

I have heard of that way its part of a spell , your supposed to cast a magick circle, then recite a chant, i can't rember it off the top of my head but yeah then theres a safe what to end the it when you are finished or something like they said gose wrong you might want to do futher research if you plan on using that spell and you can do that spell with a friend

anyway goodluck
Goddess Bless
REV. Heather

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:31 pm

i really dont like that idea, the idea of looking at yourself in a mirror in a dark room while things change before your eyes creeps me out a little

Chalap

Post by Chalap » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:11 am

there's a sort of meditation in which they use a large mirror, some 1.5 feet x 3 feet, to gaze at our face, but it is advised that one should not do that practice in evening hours since bad spirits come in the way.  Best time for it to do would be between 5 a.m. to 6 a.m. since that is auspicious time.

Avalon and sommestars, are there are any better and easy techniques to do the regression?
Chalaps

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”