could this be something to do with a past life?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

esroh

could this be something to do with a past life?

Post by esroh » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:22 am

I'm new to this, as you can tell this is my new topic and post  :smt006
ever since i was a child i have always been scared of decapitation. Yes as strange as it seems it is very much true.  :smt009 If i happen to watch a movie/tv that depicts a decapitation i freak out for no reason. I remember lying in my bed when i was about ten looking up freaking that a blade would come down to cut my head (yes i know it sounds strange but its true) or someone would come in with a blade and cut my head off. I have also had dreams of myself (dressed in period clothing) being chased by a man with an axe whose main purpose is to cut my head off! whether its for an execution or murder i don't know. This man continues to chase me through a field and a garden, until i stumble and he catches up with me and with one lunge of his axe my head is off. strangly i'm still watching this man who says "i've finally got her head" strange. sorry for my rant but i wsa curious if anyone would know what this means.
"my life,my choice"

Asila00

Post by Asila00 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:48 pm

I'm sorry I cannot give you an answer but your story struck me as I have suffered with much the same.

Although, decapitation has not been my fear. For some reason ever since I was a small child I have had a horrible fear of being eaten by a shark.

I dreamed once that I was a small boy fishing, (I'm a woman now) in a handmade boat. I found myself in the water seperated from my boat and I was screaming, treading water. I feel something bump my legs in the water and then I am aware there is a shark attacking my legs. I become aware now that my legs are gone and I'm dying.

I am TERRIFIED to stand in water where I cannot see my legs now.

comfort29

Post by comfort29 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:14 pm

You might have been part of the french revolution with me.  I have always had a facination of that time frame, and many did lose their heads.  It doesn't scare me as much as it does facinate me.  I do believe I died in the same manner during that time.  I feel that I was party of high court, that the peasants finally revolted against.  I still am only facinated with the rich people during that time.  

I know I was also on the titanic.  I am facinated with large ships and them sinking...and yet I don't fear water...just facinated with ships (how they float, how they get around....don't have the same facination about planes...when I should...how do they get in the air?).

VDingler

Re: could this be something to do with a past life?

Post by VDingler » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:16 pm

esroh wrote:ever since i was a child i have always been scared of decapitation. Yes as strange as it seems it is very much true.
I would guess that it is a past life issue.  We tend to bring things with us from life to life IMHO

tarottart

Post by tarottart » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:55 am

Hi, I also believe you are reliving a past life experience, its terrible to be reliving it in both dreams and reality, but I think a lot of us do this, we just don't realise at first thats what it is.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”