life after death

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pegasus63

life after death

Post by pegasus63 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:10 am

is there life after death,andif so would i see my animals who passed on the day i pass on?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:41 pm

Yes there is an afterlife.  And yes, you meet all your loved one - including pets - when you arrive.  

This has been a controversial thought over all history, and the consensus of opinion is that there is an afterlife.  Many and varied ideas on what part of the human being continues into the afterlife.
God bless, J

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:57 pm

Oh absolutely.  Energy does not end.  My sweet Kumu, a shih tzu, still greets me at the door when I come home.  Not everyday, but often.  He has been gone for 5 years now. I know when I cross over, he will be there to great me with my grandparents and others who are on the other side.  
I also know they are all going to be there today for our little cat, who is going to cross over today.  I know she will be loved and someone will pet her under her chin and Kumu will play with her and she will be very happy.  
Energy does not end, it continues with all that it is.  We are not this body, we are the energy of the Universe.  We continue on and on.  
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:53 pm

I am sad that your cat is passing on today but happy that she will be happy with her extended family.

Big hugs Tourbi

I believe that when we die our energy must go somewhere, but not sure where for me.

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:16 pm

suzisco wrote:I am sad that your cat is passing on today but happy that she will be happy with her extended family.

Big hugs Tourbi

I believe that when we die our energy must go somewhere, but not sure where for me.

Suzi
Thank you dear.  This is part of life, the wheel turns.  We live it out every year.  The wheel turns, winter comes, things die, to return in the spring and take on new life to bloom and grow and then to pass on again when winter returns.  This is the winter of her life and she will now pass on.  I know she will return again, to give, to love, to share and to be a part of the wheel.  I so appreciate being here in this place to know you and so many other loving people.  Thank you.  I am fine. As the empath, I feel my partners pain.  She has mostly crossed over now, she hates to leave us.  Yet it is time.
I will walk with her to her new home.  It is a joy to help others cross over to their loved ones.  Love and hugs dear. Image

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:26 am

Dear Tourbi,

You are talking about your cat and I find there were so many postings about their pets elsewhere about their love for their pets and how nice they were. I tell you now that I had one German Shepherd. My son brought her home in year 2002 March. The whole family loved here and doted on her. She was pampered to an extent that everyone believed she was our family member. When I took her for a stroll daily many on the roads would stop and ask her name and play and talk with her. Whenever I talked to her she would understand what I said and at times give her response by barking as if to acnowledge she understood what I said. Whenever I called long distance from outstation to my residence, if no one was there in the house, she would push the telephone receiver with her nose and bark to say no one is at home.

After keeping her for 5 years I got a message from my Sadguru (who was at that time absent in body but present in spirit) to kill her before Diwali Vacation 2005 i.e. in November. How could I kill her? So tried to dispose her off. Just 5 days after Diwali 2005 my eldest son got a Brain Haemorrage and I was informed by my Guru that the hair of the dog must have come in the food that my son ate and this must have travelled to the Brain and caused the Haemorrage. Doctors tried to find out the cause of the Severe Brain Haemorrage but could not. Now my son is all right but I had to dispose off the Dog. She is now with another family who are looking after her. I cannot go to meet her and we all suffer in pain. If an animal dies you will get over the pain after a certain period but in this case there is no relief. If I go to meet her I know she will not leave me. When we gave her away I was away from her as I could not see her leaving us.

So I bear the pain in silence being helpless. To keep any animal and get its love and then that animal dies is terrible but if that animal is lost or has to elsewhere it is unbearable.

So for all those who grieve for the Death of their cats and dogs and what not just wish their pets where ever they go they remain happy and take a human's life in next worth for being born as a Human Being is a lottery for us.

Pravin Kumar

Psychic Chef

its all good

Post by Psychic Chef » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:24 pm

I a firm believer in the after life :) .
I have seen some amazing sights during my childhood and realised that some of the people i have talked to on a regular basis had passed over. My dad visits often to chat and watch. One of my old friends has been asigned to me as a head guide.
I get visits from all sorts of people looking to pass on messages. or just a hug :) .
Occasionly i get animals.
Cheers Pete

tourbi

Re: Hello

Post by tourbi » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:18 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:

Dear Tourbi,

You are talking about your cat and I find there were so many postings about their pets elsewhere about their love for their pets and how nice they were. I tell you now that I had one German Shepherd. <clipped......>

Pravin Kumar
Thank you for sharing. &nbsp;Yes, it is very painful and much different from loss thru death. I have a blind friend. &nbsp;Since I have known her she has had 2 different guide dogs. &nbsp;She is now at a point where she needs a new dog. &nbsp;Her current dog is incredible. &nbsp;He is devoted to her and does his best, he is just getting older. &nbsp;Now older for that dog is fairly young. &nbsp;He plays, he is probably about 50 in people age. &nbsp;He just isn't as fast, as strong as he used to be, so he is putting her at risk. &nbsp;She loves her partner dog. &nbsp;He is with her always. &nbsp;They are a team. She hates these transitions. &nbsp;She ultimately will need to give up the current dog to another family so she can give the attention to the new dog. &nbsp;It is only fair to both dogs. &nbsp;It rips her apart. &nbsp;
My heart goes out to you and your family. &nbsp;I am happy your son is well. &nbsp;I am happy you found a good family for the pet family member. &nbsp;
Thank you for sharing. &nbsp;Yes, my dog who died years ago, comes and visits me and greats me and I am blessed that he does. &nbsp;My dog growing up comes and visits when my grandfather comes to be with me. &nbsp;I am blessed they do and that I know they are there. &nbsp;It is comforting for me to feel their energies and be able to play with them and talk with them.
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love &#2396;&#2366;&#2352;&#2366;
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

Broken Arrow

Post by Broken Arrow » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:04 pm

It looks like tourbi and I have alot in common. (nice to meet you tourbi)

In answer to the original question, yes most certainy your pets cross over into the Light and you will most certainly be greeted by them when you arrive. Like tourbi said, energy is energy and it does not cease to be when it leaves the body.

I have been to the other side a few times in my life, both by NDEs and deliberate astral projection trips. I like to take those trips to the other side for my "mini vacations" as I call them. The place I go the most is where the wild animals are. Over there they do not eat each other and live in peace. Lion and lamb sleep together. (a metaphor but you get my drift)  There is nothing as wonderful as petting a lion who has no intent to bite you.

I am also a wildlife rehabilitator as well as a "crazy cat lady" and have had many animals make their transition while I was holding them and allowing them to move on. As sad as it seems it is a real gift to be allowed that insight into what they feel when they leave their bodies. It's a simple release of what no longer serves them.

we have alot to learn from our furry brothers and sisters

I also have several spirit cats that live with me. They are not cats that were once my living pets. Those do visit me on ocassion. But the spirit cats I have now seem to be strays..lol

Azhar

Post by Azhar » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:47 am

In Islamic teachings there is a concept of life after death.According to its teachings ,when the person dies ,his spirit &nbsp;moves to another, region known as AAlamai Barzakh.their they will remain until the final day of judgement ,where they would return,back into their original bodies.This Aalam is not on another planet but is arond us,.Those whose third eye is opened can see them and converse with them.Some of the Sufis who have left this world hundrds of years ago &nbsp;have the power to come ain their physical bodies and meet their devotees. I have the honour of meeting one while I was sitting on his grave in his tomb,doing a Sufic exercise to get his blessings.He came to me sat beside me and asked me to raise my hands for prayer, then he prayed with me and then shook hands and left.A friend of mine who at the same time was entering the tomb and walking towards me did not see him at all.Later on my guide told me that he was the same Sufi on whose tomb I was sitting.

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:46 pm

:) Hallo!

Here is my controversial input, in case anybody is interested: I think the question is "Do you wish for an afterlife?"

Because most people would want to live forever, extend their lives as they know them, or otherwise come back one way or another, we tend to forget that, for many people, living is pure hell. If you ask them whether they want unending life, eternity, reincarnation or whatever, they will probably answer something like "please, just burn me and be done with it".

Even for many people whose lives are not particularly good or bad, like me or my family, an eternal life or many life cycles holds no appeal, or at least no more than mere eternal oblivion.

I realize that most religions emphasize afterlife as a sort of bonus or prize for their believers and it must be quite effective. I do not wish to be disrespectful, I am glad many of you have that wish for you and your loved ones. I just want to add that many of us wish no more than an empty void, nothingness or whatever for ourselves and ours. I miss my pets, too, and they live on in my memory for as long as I am here, but I doubt another life is what we need. I would much rather not have to "go back to school", if possible. &nbsp;:smt002
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:32 pm

So I ask pirbid, who are the mediums and psychic here communicating with, if there is no continuous life?

Azhar: &nbsp;What a wonderful, enlightening experience! &nbsp;We just know so much more when we commune with spirit!

God bless, J

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:05 pm

:) I do not pretend to know anything, as you all seem to do. I am only talking of what I wish for myself. Not being a psychic myself, I am free to happily hope for a good deal of nothingness after my own death. Who mediums communicate with, I have never had the slightest idea: as long as they know, that should be enough.

And I am used to my ideas being far from welcome, having gotten into these topics for as long as I can remember. I remember people looking pityingly on me, and me wondering what it was all about. I realize that if I just kept quiet on the subject, your peace of mind would not be disturbed, but then I would have to spend my whole life avoiding all sorts of topics, so why bother talking at all?

However, in case you are wondering, no offense was meant, even if some people never give a thought about offending those who do not think as they do. &nbsp;:smt002
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:52 pm

Each one has got his/her own experience and knowledge of life i think.And they are right in their own way.

My input to this is: i believe life and death form part of a cycle. Everything is a cycle and through this cycle there is the word evolution(both physically and spiritually).Evolution is the process going on during a cycle.

An experience can be a cycle.An idea can be a cycle.A relationship can be a cycle.The water cycle is a great example.the water travels through the river,waterpipe... goes to the sea to be evaporated in form of clouds goes back to inland to fall again in rivers,lakes.But each time the same drop of water does not travel the same path as it did before.

Our life also is going through that cycle.we are born,experience life(bad or good) and then at some point the body dies to again take birth again to experience new things going through another process of evolution differently.After each cycle the soul comes out differently ready to experience something else.

dhav ;-)

PS Much love and light to you and your cat Tourbi &nbsp;:smt051

joni1215

Life After Death

Post by joni1215 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:37 am

I do believe in life after death. And I think &nbsp;I will see my loved ones again. Even so, I just can't seem t let go of them in this life. Any thoughts or ideas?

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”