How did you die in your past life (lives)

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

amarykans

How did you die in your past life (lives)

Post by amarykans » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:11 am

I was just curious as to how you died in your past life and how it has affected your current life.  I replied to a poster  about mine but I will repeat it here.  I felt like I had committed suicide or was shot to death in my past life with  a gun pushed into my throat under my chin and shot through the brain out the top of my head. My reason for believing this is because I have an indented  birthmark under my chin on my throat  and I have always suffered debilitating headaches always involving the top of my head and occasional sinus pain. I often felt as a child that I had been shot in that manner and it never made sense until I became a teen. My mother and father often told me about my birthmark when I was a baby. .. About how it used to stick out and it was an angry red.. almost blood red they said..  and then one day it was an 'inny' go figure. I cant explain that one myself. Im interested in hearing your stories.

suruha

Post by suruha » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:04 am

I have always 'seen' my demise as this:  I am in dark, cold water, looking up to the surface where ice is floating.  So, I believe I had been on a ship that sank in icey water.  Like you, even as a child I 'saw' this.  It just comes to me at times.  When that happens, I am terrified, obviously, but I am not fighting it.  I think that this 'picture' I have in my head, the one I described, is the last thing that I saw before I passed.

Su

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:02 pm

I cant say for sure , but I have had nightmares as a child of being decapitated. I remember being a live for several seconds after(which I didn't think was possible at the time, but learned later it was)

My whole life I've been paranoid about people/things around my neck.

kt010

Post by kt010 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:48 pm

I had a vision once that I died in a car crash, a giant truck hit me, I think I was the driver. I'm not sure if I made it up in my head or not.
Other details I remember was that I was a professional singer in the 70's and that I was a black female. I also know someone else was in the car with me when the truck hit, maybe my boyfriend. Even if this event never happened in my past life it sure does make an interesting story. This might explain my fear of driving or why I've always wanted to learn how to sing.

Magick Winters

past life

Post by Magick Winters » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:08 pm

i have worked with past life regression thearpist and one of the things that i remember the most in these sessions is that i died in a blttle of the civil war. i was a plantation owner and was being rescued by a Union officer because my family was trapped because that armies were aproaching form all directions. both this soldier and i were killed trying to escape.
in this life even as a child been a history enthusist and the civil war has always been the primary focus. recently in my life i got marrried to a wonderful man (2 years ago) and He was telling me about some dreams He had as a child and you want to talk about freaking me out it did. He told me of a dream He had of a civil war battle in the westen theater of the war and how he had died trying to save a lady from the battle that was getting ready to happen. soul mate perhaps??? i find it really interesting.

suruha

Re: past life

Post by suruha » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:35 pm

Magick Winters wrote: recently in my life i got marrried to a wonderful man (2 years ago) and He was telling me about some dreams He had as a child and you want to talk about freaking me out it did. He told me of a dream He had of a civil war battle in the westen theater of the war and how he had died trying to save a lady from the battle that was getting ready to happen. soul mate perhaps??? i find it really interesting.
WOW, that made my skin crawl.

I met a guy, one time, and, aside from the fact that we shared the same birthday, we seemed to know everything about each other.  I won't bore you with details.  I often wondered if we had known each other in a previous life.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”