past lives overflowing into this life

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bluebeauty28

past lives overflowing into this life

Post by bluebeauty28 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:06 am

I dont even know how to start this but hear goes... ....everytime i hear certain songs which are arabic...its as if everything changes and im not in my body and i phase into a place that i have been before ...i go into a trance and its as if im searching for something ...i dont know how best to explain it.... ive seen quite a few of my past lives .... but theone that haunts me most is this one ...is it me or has someone else ever gone through this

VirAnimus

Post by VirAnimus » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:39 am

Maybe something tried to remind you of your past life that you want to know.  It happens often.  I believe every soul goes and comes thorough the past life.
See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil...

And do no evil.

BerithWoodwytch

past-lives overflowing into this life.

Post by BerithWoodwytch » Sat May 10, 2008 12:56 pm

Hey there 'bluebeauty28',

You are experiencing 'spontaneous' pastlife recall ... I can say this with confidence because I've recalled 4 of my pastlives this way (in great detail - even wrote a book about the first time it happened).

When this happens there is usually some important relevance to something that is going on in your present lifetime. Quite often it's difficult to make the connection ... but it will be there trust me !

You may want to take a look at my website;

http://www.pastlivesparanormalandpagans.com

(there's a direct link in my profile)

You'll find quite a bit about this kind of thing ... including my own experience and the relevance to my present life. To give you an idea of how important this kind of thing can be ... in my case the 'spontaneous' recollections literally saved my life (this time around) and helped me get back on track. Of course it's not always that dramatic, but it will be of importance to you.

Woody
Never lose that unquenchable thirst for knowledge ... however much you think you know, there is always something new to be learned.
Check-out my website; http://pastlivesparanormalandpagans.com designed with the 'newcomer in mind.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”