Dreaming of a Past Life?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Izuno

Dreaming of a Past Life?

Post by Izuno » Mon May 05, 2008 7:43 pm

Could you dream about your past life? Well, maybe not dream about everything that happened in your previous life, but some memories that were probably close to you in your previous life?

I don't know how reincarnation or past lives work. Is it possible? If so, how would you know? Thank you. I really appreciate the help. :D

foxydivinelady

reincarnation

Post by foxydivinelady » Sun May 11, 2008 5:36 pm

I have had many recollections of other lifetimes through dreams.  Particularly about: the 1960's and Venice beach, as well as other things about the 1960's, that was my last incarnation, Egypt, Scotland or Ireland (one of the two, maybe both)  and other places I am speaking Latin.  It seems more frequent now that I am older.  The dreams started in childhood.  Some things I dream about I can actually look up in books on history, and my dreams are correct.  I wanted to check and see if it was just weird dreams or if these things really happened, and it turned out my dreams were right... :)

kissmeimaries

reincarnation

Post by kissmeimaries » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:58 am

I think it's possible. But I'm not sure why we dream about things that happened in past lives.. it might be to warn us of something, or to answer some sort of question that you're asking subconsciously. Who knows :]
Yeah.. I'm pretty sure it's possible. I don't think you're insane. :P

eidhneán ini

Post by eidhneán ini » Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:41 am

You can absolutely dream about past lives.  Children are especially good at it.  I think that if you are drawn to a certain era, location, person, etc., people have concluded it's a possibility that your mind is taking you there for a reason.  

Do your dreams parallel any part of history you feel drawn to, or even interests you.  I am of the belief that coincidences are more rare in these cases than actual gut feeling.  

I think reincarnated life keeps coming back just so that we finally are able to overcome are obstacles.  

Anyway, many (if not all???) of the books I've read look to dreams as clues.  I just wouldn't rule it out.  :)

If you have any more specific questions, I would be interested in anyone here culd help.  :)

questor

Post by questor » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:40 pm

I have very vivid dreams but I usually have this confusion which perspective am I having...maybe some past life dreams should not be directly interpreted..more on ponder on the underlying feelings that it evokes?

just my opinion :)

omo_orisha

Post by omo_orisha » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:49 pm

Hi all,

Yes I think it is possible. I remember dreaming watching a man in uniform...could be ancient Rome (similar uniforms not sure) because what I was speaking did not sound like Latin and someone telling me. ( In my dreams I always have a voice interpreting as my dreams go along) telling me that was me in a former life. Seems as if I was a Commander or similar in an army.

So I do believe.

daizyblackrose

Think I've been down that road, not sure thought.

Post by daizyblackrose » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:31 am

I've had this major love for Britain for longer then I can remember.  
And I have never been there, I was born in the U.S.
But yet for some reason I can sound like am from Britain with no prob.  Along with that I always felt out of place with my social class, like am suppose to be in a higher class social standing instead of mid-low.  
Also I love time period clothing: Victorian & Midevil.
But yet as far as Britain tho, I get this feel I belong there & not in the U.S.
And I feel this ever loving pull towards there (Britain) too, I don't know why tho.

Daizy.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”