Smoking!

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FragelsGal

Smoking!

Post by FragelsGal » Sat May 31, 2008 9:00 pm

I was thinking about it the other day, as ive just quit smoking for the 17th time!!!!

Ever since I was very young I knew I wanted to smoke ciggarettes.  I loved the smell, would sit in peoples smoke on purpose to smell it and would watch them inhale and the ciggarette burn away.  I stole my first ciggarettes from my aunty at 12, and just knew that I would smoke!  I started at 16.  I know its wrong and its bad for me and like I said ive quit so many times!   :smt018

So does anyone else feel like this and believe that maybe they were a heavy smoker in a past life?  Just feels like I have been, and makes sense since I was dying to have one from a very young age.  Sad ah!!

kishorekr69

Too happy to quit smoking

Post by kishorekr69 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:10 am

I used to smoke 20 cigs a day for 15 years and just one fine day i quit smoking and now since, 4 years i don't smoke and i never felt bad and used to it...but i do have some social drinks...

regards

Kishore

karendoherty

Post by karendoherty » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:32 am

I was very similar to you fragelsgal - the first time i smoked was when i was about 9 - i did the most disgusting thing and picked up a butt my mom had thrown out the front door.  I used to think she was sooooo cool and i wanted to be a big girl and cool too.  I ended up burning my clothes and mom caught me and made me swear i would never smoke again so i promised - until i was 14 and i had this crazy urge to smoke again -  so i did and continued to do so until i was 31 (4 months ago) when i finally worked up the courage to quit !!  i say courage because i realised i was scared to give them up - i had some how convinced myself that life wouldnt be the same or i wouldnt be able to enjoy myself without them - boy was i wrong - life after smoking is awsome !! My poor mum is still smoking - i think she was a smoker in every past life she has tried absolutely everthing to quit but it never works - i think deep down inside she just believes she is a smoker, she always has been and she always will be.
Kind regards,
Karen
No links in signatures!

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”