reccurring dream

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

donnaanddais

reccurring dream

Post by donnaanddais » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:55 am

since i can remember i've have had a reccurring dream, it never varies. it starts where i'm swirling around the universe and i appear to be a swirl of light and i feel an extreme calmness, it seems to go on forever and then suddenly i start to feel panic and i hear sound for the first time and all my swirling gets faster and chaotic, then i find myself with my auntie and my mum leaning over me and discussing me, and i have a strong feeling of dislike for my auntie that turns into fear. that is the gist of my dream.
  a couple of weeks ago just out of the blue i had a realization that i was dreaming about my own birth.
  i leaves me with lots to think about when i remember their expressions ,my feelings, etc and then my thoughts go beyond all that and so far i've hardly started to think about all the implications of such a memory. i just know its mindblowing and i love it
                              donna  :smt115
Hey - ho lets go!

Rurk61

recurring dream

Post by Rurk61 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:03 am

Hi I thought I would post a recurring dream I had a as a kid that I now think is connected with a past life, but then just scared the stuffing out of me. If is is true the Universe must be merciful

I was about 7 when I had this dream and had never seen a gangster movie, nor had any interest in  them. I thought I was some kind of scientist- wanted to be come a herpetologist.

In the dream I was sitting in the front passenger's seat of a 30s or 40s car. I was a middle aged male (same as now actually). There was a driver and two or three other men in the back seat. I felt powerful, but  I didn't feel like I was a good person. We were all dressed in full suits and I think 40s style hats. Suddenly there was some kind of commotion and I yelled something like "get out of here!!" (I seemed to be in charge). We sped away, but I was shot in the head. I slumped over and bled to death. I thought "I am dead. I can't believe I am dead." Then I felt a tremendous fear and woke up, sweating and yelling. I had this dream at least 3 times over the course of a few weeks, and then never had it again. Every time it was exactly the same, like a kind of film.

Of course it could be interpreted in different ways, but I think it is odd because I don't know where the "dream material" came from when I had never seen that kind of thing.

Anyway, so far in this life I behaved myself, at least relatively speaking.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”