Last Incarnation

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Crow

Last Incarnation

Post by Crow » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:24 am

Okay here is my other distraction, I have many these days. ;)  

For such a long time I have know this to be my last go around.  Why?  Not really sure. Somthing deep inside tells me.  With all the negative, one would think I had such bad Karma. lol.  When I start to doubt I turn within reminding myself aparently spirit knew something I didn't.  Must be stronger than I thought, otherwise I would have choosen an easier path.  So I will push forward.  Consider this the finals before schools end.  Never easy is it?   How do we know when it is our last time?  

Perhaps this is just wishful thinking on my part.   :smt016
Would love to hear other thoughts reguarding this.  I have read a little about the differance between re-incarnation and re-birth. For those who have more to add, please do, since I am still unsure what the differance is. Up to this point my heart knew no differance, I was totally unaware of the different views shared here.

Safe Journey

Xia

Post by Xia » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:02 pm

You are only the second person I have heard say that they feel this is their last time round, I am one that feels that too. Strange really,

Re-birth is the same spirit and soul (person) reincarnating into a (different) new body, re-incarnation is a new spirit reincarnating with an old soul into a new body. There is that confusing or what?
Walk up the steps of life and feel the warmth of the sun, allow the energy to fill your soul and lift your spirit.

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:54 pm

no such thing as coincidence right?

I was just thinking that I am so glad that this is my last lifetime on earth...I`ve known this for some time now...but i was just reminded of this again as i was reading another post here.....then I found this post.....yes!!......its a confirming message Thanks for the post!.....I still have so much work to do here yet....So I won`t be finishing anytime soon...I want to get a good grade on the final test...
Peace

Crow

Post by Crow » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:17 am

Xia,

Thank you for sharing the differance between the two.  Is there a source for this?  I ask because I hear so many different opinions. And that would be the first time I heard of the combination of an old soul sharing a body with a new soul.   :smt017 Wonder if they get along with eachother. hmmm.

The Alchemist,

You go by the rule of two?  With me it is three.  :smt002 Usually when there is a message to be recieved always comes in three, for me anyways.  

Looks like the pair of you are seeing this as the last time around.  I wonder besides what feelings is there that makes you both feel that way.  There were times when I wished to end it, to give up and just go home.  I get so homesick.  So close you can taste it...hard to explain it.  For me it is like energy, only way to explain it.  As for me I hear the tick tock of the clock.  Feel like I am running around like that rabbit in Alice in Wonderland.  So much to do, so little time!  Glad to see that there are others out there. Thanks for sharing.

Safe Journey

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:44 pm

I think many are on their last trip here...whether they are aware or not...i think its because we are all evolving so rapidly.....there`s so much more holistic healing available and more awareness and acceptance of it than in the past...
Peace

ammo

Post by ammo » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:01 am

If this happens to be the last "go around" then good lord I hope there is some peace and resting wherever we go next! :s seriously

sidchowdary

hi

Post by sidchowdary » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:50 am

nice to read diffrent toughts
GAUTAMCHALASANI

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:13 am

I thought a souls spirit was just an aspect of the soul. I know one soul can had many different spirits as guides.

I know re birthing as renewal in the same body.

I heard someone say that this is the lifetime where all the past lives culminate.

I began reading a book that  explains how many we have forgotten how to leave the planet with all of out being. To come here we slowed some of our energy till it became dense enough to be considered physical. Now what seems to be happening is infusing the physical with light to bring the physical into ascension.

We are here to learn things and if we leave before we are ready it may mean coming back to finish what needs doing here which can take much more time and energy then doing it properly in the first place.

Learn how to rest and relax. Paradise is here all around us for those with eyes to see it.

When I think of this being the last go around I think of making the most of this body and developing it so as to avoid having to start from scratch one more time. The soul desires bodily experience. If one is to save going around one more time they must learn to make the body last and not fall apart due to imbalances.

Granted some souls are here to seed/teach some evolution they have had where they come from, and are likely to return where they came from when this is done.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:06 pm

Based on my experience with this stuff :) once one achieves the knowledge and energy levels of the possibility of immortality and ascension, they are not the same person they were when they started out.

The things that guide us up to that point cease to exist and one is guided by a new set of things. This new set of things is one's relationship to the Divine and the world of the Divine which is very different than this world of things. And the difference can not be explained because the difference is beyond words.

The choices that one makes are based on Divine knowledge. And forever is a long time. So what do you think guys :) do you think that they will let us take long naps? :)

Part of the problem with seeking the Divine and immortality is the overwhelmingness of eternity.

Love,

sunny

FreedomPhenix

Kindred feelings...

Post by FreedomPhenix » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:52 pm

I have no doubt that once we get to our last incarnation, we know it with the same intuition that we know other things in our daily lives. I've felt this was my last "mission in the flesh" for many years now, and have learned a lot of my current karmic clean-up by searching into the past lives i could tap into. I live by the faith and creed of "ask and it shall be received" with " be mindful what you ask for " in the balance. And as I've needed the information for the past to clarify the present its been shown in different ways. Dreams, visions, sudden realizations, a moment similar in one time triggering the memory of another. usually instigated by a reconnection with another soul from the past with karma to clear on one or both sides. For these answers and knowledge.. I simply ask for the understanding and these things come. The hard part can be listening or recognizing if you still deal with self doubts in your intuition and abilities. So Crow, you are not alone. Many of us shall transcend the flesh to be the ascended that in return usher others out of the physical into the spiritual... or at least that's the way I see it...
To each their own!
Samantha

sunmystic

Re: Kindred feelings...

Post by sunmystic » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:22 pm

FreedomPhenix wrote:I have no doubt that once we get to our last incarnation, we know it with the same intuition that we know other things in our daily lives. I've felt this was my last "mission in the flesh" for many years now, and have learned a lot of my current karmic clean-up by searching into the past lives i could tap into. I live by the faith and creed of "ask and it shall be received" with " be mindful what you ask for " in the balance. And as I've needed the information for the past to clarify the present its been shown in different ways. Dreams, visions, sudden realizations, a moment similar in one time triggering the memory of another. usually instigated by a reconnection with another soul from the past with karma to clear on one or both sides. For these answers and knowledge.. I simply ask for the understanding and these things come. The hard part can be listening or recognizing if you still deal with self doubts in your intuition and abilities. So Crow, you are not alone. Many of us shall transcend the flesh to be the ascended that in return usher others out of the physical into the spiritual... or at least that's the way I see it...
To each their own!
Samantha
FreedomPhenix, your next challenge is to help others achieve your wisdom experience. And they can be awkward children. Welcome to the team!

You are a gift to this world and Loved!

sunny

FreedomPhenix

Thanks, Sunny!

Post by FreedomPhenix » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:43 pm

The words of encouragement are greatly appreciated! Thanks again, and have a blessed day!
Rick Gronczewski & Samantha Phenix
The R&S Alliance
A.K.A. FreedomPhenix

Zetascair20086

Post by Zetascair20086 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:34 am

I tend to feel that reincarnation is an endless cycle. It goes through periods where no reincarnation takes place but eventually the process will begin again, possibly not on the same world however. Right now Earth is at a crossroads where we are moving from a primative society to a deeply technological one. Soon it will likely be possible to extend life indefinately giving us a choice when we will die. So it might not be so much that it's the last incarnation but a period where we'll have greater choice over life, death and anything in between.

AriesJupiter

Post by AriesJupiter » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:01 pm

I feel this exact same way! It's funny too, because I just wrote a post saying that I felt like I was on my last life.
And yes, ever since I pondered the idea of Reincarnation being true, I concluded that this MUST be my last life. (I just can't imagine that I need to do it again- this seems like this is the final go-around)
And the thing is, reading these responses of people who feel this way, everyone seems unusually positive and uplifting.
I think for me, this life has been unusually challenging, but at the same time I feel unusually blessed, like, yes, the "ask and you shall receive" quote somebody mentioned. I just have always felt like God was right by my side even though I never was religious. I too feel like this is the big last test, and yes it can feel overwhelming at times, and I wonder am I really doing it right? Should it be more epic than this? But I just keep on, and hope for the best... Can't give up!
I too, feel the clock ticking... so much to do, so little time! I'm starting to get less focused on the superficial goals (becoming famous or some B.S.- lol) and realizing that if this is indeed my last life, by gosh, I better soak it up and enjoy every last minute of my experience being alive as a human being, evolving on this earth!
I used to get really depressed and not really care about my life too, like someone else responded, feeling like "I was so close I could taste it" (to returning "home"- to Heaven or what not) But NOW, now for some reason I really Don't want to die! I love living my life! Once I let go of my expectations, now I really just enjoy living for the simplicity and realness of what it is (it helps when you stop trying to fit into mainstream society, and do what they say... that's all a big scam and I think it takes away the value of people's lives by wasting it trying to put up an image for others, and being self-conscious and untrue to your true spirit)
Anyway, great post. It's so random how I was just thinking about that, and then here I come across all of you who feel the same way. It's great to know I'm not the only one who feels this way.
Blessings, and enjoy your journey...

Crow

Post by Crow » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:05 pm

AriesJupiter wrote:I feel this exact same way! It's funny too, because I just wrote a post saying that I felt like I was on my last life.
And yes, ever since I pondered the idea of Reincarnation being true, I concluded that this MUST be my last life. (I just can't imagine that I need to do it again- this seems like this is the final go-around)
And the thing is, reading these responses of people who feel this way, everyone seems unusually positive and uplifting.
I think for me, this life has been unusually challenging, but at the same time I feel unusually blessed, like, yes, the "ask and you shall receive" quote somebody mentioned. I just have always felt like God was right by my side even though I never was religious. I too feel like this is the big last test, and yes it can feel overwhelming at times, and I wonder am I really doing it right? Should it be more epic than this? But I just keep on, and hope for the best... Can't give up!
I too, feel the clock ticking... so much to do, so little time! I'm starting to get less focused on the superficial goals (becoming famous or some B.S.- lol) and realizing that if this is indeed my last life, by gosh, I better soak it up and enjoy every last minute of my experience being alive as a human being, evolving on this earth!
I used to get really depressed and not really care about my life too, like someone else responded, feeling like "I was so close I could taste it" (to returning "home"- to Heaven or what not) But NOW, now for some reason I really Don't want to die! I love living my life! Once I let go of my expectations, now I really just enjoy living for the simplicity and realness of what it is (it helps when you stop trying to fit into mainstream society, and do what they say... that's all a big scam and I think it takes away the value of people's lives by wasting it trying to put up an image for others, and being self-conscious and untrue to your true spirit)
Anyway, great post. It's so random how I was just thinking about that, and then here I come across all of you who feel the same way. It's great to know I'm not the only one who feels this way.
Blessings, and enjoy your journey...
AiresJupiter,

Thank you for your post.   I too feel so much to what you described.  After  my psychosis last year, I came out of it feeling so different. And I appologize to those who may have read some of my off the wall postings. Expecially those that predicted the future. Before I didn't care if I died. Now I too want to live.  I'm learning to let go of expectations and just enjoy more.  And quite frankly I am embarrased of my rants reguarding certain aspects of the field that I study.  I was being untrue to my spirit.  It was like everything I thought to be true is nothing more than a fable.  I got my rear handed to me. :) Now I am not sure if this is my last time to go around.  You have wisdom above your years. I wish you well on your journey.

Safe Journey,

Crow
I drempt that I was one of a million pieces only to find myself whole in everything I looked at. Only to re-shatter the memory.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”