Last Incarnation

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

happy

Post by happy » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:22 am

I hope I don't reincarnate again.
One thing for sure is that I am the last of my line.  Aside from my individual life, I also feel a connection to my family/ancestors, and when I was a child I decided, or knew, that I was the last.  I do believe in such things as family curses or family evil, a soul evil that gets passed down. And it stops with me.  Or for me it does.

Unfortunately, I found out last week that my estranged uncle is a master mason.  He is an evil man.  I hope he doesn't have children. I think he will reincarnate, but he won't be improved.

nighthawk

Post by nighthawk » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:46 am

I don't feel this is my last go-round, but I am hoping sincerily for a nice long rest inbetween! I have felt since I was in my mid-teens that I do not have a lot of time left in this life, that I have to hurry up and live it if I am going to. tick tock tick tock tick.

I found out last year that I have major heart problems and not the kind that can be fixed though there are treatments if I could afford them. I got married young, had my kids young and am trying to get them grown if I can before my body gives out.
How did I know so young that later on I would not have time to waste? I don't know. There is no family history of dying young. I did not have heart problems when I was young. I thought it very strange that I should have this 'hurry up hurry up' feeling so strongly when there was no apparent reason for it. As odd as it was though, there was no ignoring it.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:05 am

I have the opposite. I feel like I'm gonna lives for a long time. I remember when I was 5 and herd life expectancy is 70 or 80, I said I was gonna be at least a hundred. Now I'm learning yoga, and healthy eating.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:08 pm

It is not unusual for those that die young to have a 'knowing' that their time is short.  I have heard this from several people.  

The interesting thing is that when you feel your time is short, it is inclined to help you live to the fullest in the time you have.  If only we would all do that in this earth life.  This is the one and only life we are living for now.
God bless, J

nighthawk

Post by nighthawk » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:00 pm

I didn't know other people had felt that way so far ahead of time, before anything was evidently wrong. Thanks Spiritalk! It makes sense I think. The body knows many things we are not concious of, and it finds ways to tell us.
I am not very afraid of dying from my expereinces of being so very close to death on a few occasions. Once the only reason I didn't pass over were the crys of my newborn child. I had the choice at the time, it felt like. Another time I was very near death, I felt no fear at all because I knew it was not time yet. The drs & staff were all flipping out and I was smiling and telling them I'd be fine. Usually it's the other way around!
From being an emt, I have learned there is a feeling people get when they know they are not going to make it and there is little to be done about it by medical professions. In textbooks it's called 'a feeling of impending doom'. It's considered a dire symptom, whatever the injury or illness. The most common last words are, "OH Shit!", no joke. We hate to hear those words because it usually means it's too late.
Yes, we should not wait to live life. No one is promised tomorrow.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:21 am

"the past is history, the future is a mystery, and the present is a gift"
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”