past live regression

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sumugan

past live regression

Post by sumugan » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:07 pm

i have been trained in past life regressive hypnosis. it is clear to me that many people have lived many lifes and some are new souls that go nowhere when put under. these sessions are taped for play back at  later date. sometimes other beings show up as guides or loved ones.
Make the most out of this moment.

Xia

Post by Xia » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:09 pm

Have you found that the new souls are easy to spot? Are there any traits or things they all have in common?

Xia :o)

MaggieRose

Post by MaggieRose » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:49 pm

Is there a way that one could explore this on their own?  I have always wondered about past lives and have read a lot of Sylvia Browne's books about past lives.  I have the feeling I was once in Colonial times.  We visited Colonial Williamsburg and I felt "at home".  I don't know if I was ever there but I loved it and walked the streets with eagerness.  

I don't think I was anyone "important", just a minor player in the times.  What do you think?

smartyknickers

Post by smartyknickers » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:24 am

A friend told me that she thinks this isn't my first time around, and that she thinks I've been here before.  She said that people with experienced souls often come back with a specific calling or desire to improve and better the lives of those who cannot speak for themselves, in some capacity.  Examples: the environment, animals, children, the elderly.  It's something that overwhelms you when you finally discover it.   It's as if we come back with a refined appreciation and sensitivity for the miracle of life.  

I am not sure what I believe, but I thought her words were insightful.

Does this corroborate with anything you've seen?

manosland

Danger

Post by manosland » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:32 pm

is there any danger if you try to do this on your own? is it possible not to be able to come back?

Xia

Re: Danger

Post by Xia » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:54 pm

manosland wrote:is there any danger if you try to do this on your own? is it possible not to be able to come back?
I was going to say no, but then I thought that was actually rather too accurate, so I will say no, but some sensitive souls may need help grounding back into this reality, they may feel spaced out, confused and stressed, so I would recommend always have someone with you, even if it's online. I have regressed people through im and had good results, and it is possible to do so on your own.
Usually we are not allowed into past lives that do not affect this one, so if it won't help at this time then the boundaries are firmly sealed between the two.

Xia  :o)
Walk up the steps of life and feel the warmth of the sun, allow the energy to fill your soul and lift your spirit.

ec

I took it off

Post by ec » Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:07 am

I took off my post in case it offended people.........

Songstress

Re: Danger

Post by Songstress » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:52 pm

Xia wrote:
manosland wrote:is there any danger if you try to do this on your own? is it possible not to be able to come back?
I was going to say no, but then I thought that was actually rather too accurate, so I will say no, but some sensitive souls may need help grounding back into this reality, they may feel spaced out, confused and stressed, so I would recommend always have someone with you, even if it's online. I have regressed people through im and had good results, and it is possible to do so on your own.
Usually we are not allowed into past lives that do not affect this one, so if it won't help at this time then the boundaries are firmly sealed between the two.

Xia  :o)
how is it possible to help someone help you when they're online?  i've always wanted to do a past life regression, but i can't find people in my area that do it.  i'm unsure of how to do it myself as well.

firetopaz

Post by firetopaz » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:52 am

I am jealous....  I think... I need to take a hypnosis course.  I am fascinated with the subject and the results.  I have done a past life regression with a few members of my family and a few friends and was amazed how we all remembered more things in the weeks following the hypnosis.  Is this common?  My daughter had a very strong reaction to her reading and was angry at me a bit for things I did to her in a shared past life.  Fortunately she knows how much I love her in this life and we worked through it.  Have you done families with shared past lives...did it stir up strong feelings?  Ah my thirst for knowledge....

Stardustfey

Post by Stardustfey » Mon May 04, 2009 3:17 am

A friend of mine says that she thinks that I'm a new soul. ^_^ Mostly because of how youthful I act, and how innocent I am. *giggles* What do you guys think? I mean is there a way that you can tell if I am a new soul or not? I'm twenty-two by the way! ^_^

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sun May 10, 2009 4:22 pm

A new soul can be spotted by their innocence and playfulness. There's new souls as in newly created, and there's also souls who are new to this planet.

Past life regression not dangerous if you remain grounded. It involves opening up to parts of self we have shut off from and this brings up all the reasons we have shut off from them. To tap into our full power we need all our energy, so as long as we have blockages we are limited. There's also the shadow self, which is all the things we don't accept about our self and choose to hide. Hiding these facets of self takes much energy, and one is left with a fraction of the energy they could have when this is done. Dravite/Brown Tourmaline helps bring light to shadow aspects of self.

I have done past life regression using crystals and intent. I will say you don't need someone who does hypnosis, though I have never tried this method I can not speak of what merit it may have. Black Kyanite helps with exploring past and alternate lives, as well as aragonite. Dioptase centers one in the present moment, while bringing up things from the past that bear relevance to the present, it also activated the highest heart chakra. Candle qaurtz helps with calling upon the wisdom gained from the many lives one has lived. Huelandite helps connecting with ancestors and ancient culture's that lived on this planet. Rainbow Obsidian helps recover lost parts of the emotional body, "the long journey through darkness to light". Going down to recover the wounded parts of self we have left behind.

Soul retrieval is recovering parts of self we have lost from traumatic experiences and relationships. When one goes through trauma sometimes a souls fragment will jump out of the body to protect it's self, this fragment can latter be retrieved when the soul is ready. Also in relationships sometimes one will give some of them self away, or out a feeling of needing to be with someone take a piece of another. The souls energy can only be used by the soul it belongs to, to any other it would just be like baggage and get in their way as they would not be able to do anything with it. When a soul is missing fragments it is missing some of it's power. I read this in an angel book and it resonated. I've observed relationships were one felt the need to be with another and they took pieces of the other's soul, unconsciously(meaning not aware of what they are doing), and the souls energy was diminished and the other died.

There are crystals that help with soul retrieval also. Crystals are alive and have spirits so it like having a guide. Nuumite is for self mastery soul retrieval and protects against many kinds of negative energy. The stone prefers being the ground, and doesn't like to be held by most people save for a special few.

Black phantom qaurtz helps with soul retrieval and cleansing negativity from a soul group as well as bringing the soul group back to it's original purity of intent before incarnating. Also helps recognizing members of soul group. Soul group is a group of souls that were created together and share a common purpose.

The experience I've had in self exploration is that when I ask a question about what I may have done or been in the past and I genuinely want an answer the universe responds and bits of external and internal clues come up that point to the answer, in a such a way that I only find it if I'm ready to find out/able to handle knowing.

Tapping into past wisdom's of the soul is as simple as activating the dormant kundalini energy of the soul.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”