female reincarnation

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

eleventhdr

female reincarnation

Post by eleventhdr » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:07 am

what i belive is that your soul is female no mater which sex you are born into you are a female soul because the female sex is the natual sex and being male is to be secondary and not the other way around i am a female in a male body and am a beliver in the ancient goddes belive!
Later

Crow

Post by Crow » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:32 pm

eleventhdr,

You brought up some interesting things to think about.  Myself I do not know what sex my spirit is.  Always felt like it was a he/she.  Unfortantly I do not recall my recent lives, only ancient ones.  Short term memory loss.  Could you please if you have time tell me more about this Goddess?

Safe Journey

Came back to add, that alot of times I do feel more female than male in reguards to my spirit. But I am a female so I do not know if this life played a role in my feelings.  I joke and say my inner female spirit is a child.  But there is that other undertone which is also male.  Hard to explain without sounding a bit scitzo. (sp?)

ammo

Post by ammo » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:04 am

I don't know if I get this one so much. I always felt that the human sprit is either both female and male at the same time or neither...something else altogether.

Zetascair20086

Post by Zetascair20086 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:08 am

The soul has no sex, sex is a physical attribute that can change from life to life.

eleventhdr

it's just about sex it is about gender!

Post by eleventhdr » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:24 am

and the gender your spirt soul is this is the gender you truly are it does not matter what body you are born into it is what you really are and this sprit soul of mine is female so i am a girl n matter how i do appear on the outside inside i ma female forever!
Later

BelligerentPygmy

Post by BelligerentPygmy » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:59 am

The idea that the soul is neither male or female makes sense to me, but I do believe you can kind of get used to having been one or the other in past lives.

As an example, I'm female now but I feel strongly that I must have been a man in my last life, and probably in the majority of them in general.

nighthawk

Post by nighthawk » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:36 am

I believe the soul is neither male nor female. However, the brain can be either one and does not necessarily match one's external genitalia. There is much more to being a girl or a boy than one's outside bits.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:11 am

Male and female is duality. The soul is beyond duality and so does not have gender.

Humanity is heavily in duality so we have a polarization of male female and a lack of androgyny. We are all made up of a balance of masculine and feminine.

Perhaps you came to learn something from the experience of a male body.

I'm not really aware of past lives where I was female. All the ones I know about I was male same as this life.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Ramesses

Post by Ramesses » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:21 am

To say there is female is to create the male. Your statement that souls are all female creates the male souls.

Examples:

If I say that I am a good person. That statement identifies other people as being evil by comparison because there cannot be one without the other. In this way we create all the evil in the world by hoping for goodness.

A more simple example is if I say this table is high. Then I have just created the concept of a short(er) table.

If I identify something as being light then I also identify the dark in the same moment.

In this kind of system the items help identify each other. One cannot exist without the other. If we had no concept of male then female would cease to exist.

Originally when I read your post I tried to think of how I felt about my own gender. I always feel like a foreigner no matter where I am. I feel like a stranger in my own town/ family setting. So I can sort of understand where you are coming from. However, I think our concepts of gender are largely based on culture (like women should cook and handle children). I cannot really accurately determine how I feel about my own gender since I do not agree with society on most of those points. I am a guy, but I love cooking and I plan to work with children in my career.

Now we live in a physical world where our gender is indicated also by our organs. In the next life if we do not have sex organs? Well, if we continue to hold on to dualistic thinking then genders will continue to exist. Instead you may be labeled by your interests (like football is for men). Then souls would be called female or male based on their characteristics of personality rather than physical form. The idea is the same though.

I think we would be better off to get rid of the dualistic world view. It is easier said than done though. Take this question for example, "What is their personality like?" You cannot answer this without dualism. Because all adjectives are dualistic. Our language is based upon it. I would also imagine our brains are based on it. Does this include our souls too? What do you think? Can we rise above this type of thought?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:12 pm

All fetus' start out as female.  That is the science of it.
God bless, J

nighthawk

Post by nighthawk » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:32 pm

At conception we either are xx - female or xy- male genetically. however, the body starts out physically as female and is then modified or not due to the influence of hormones. we also go through all the stages of evolution before we start to look like people. the very early embryos of all species look very similar to one another.  at one point in your existance in this world and life you had gills and a tail. at one point you were a single celled organism, at one point you were a simple tube. Perhaps we can embrace this concept as a spiritual connection to all life?
Dualism is a difficult concept to shed because we do tend to define the world by it. Hence the problems when we think of gender as an either/or situation. Gender is a spectrum, though most people do not think about it that way. I have learned a lot about it from dear friends that are gay, bi-sexual, transgender and hermaphrodite. Before I knew these people, it never occured to me that there may be more to gender than boy and girl. It also made me start thinking about other so called 'absolutes' in life and how maybe I needed to think a little more deeply about those as well.

Ramesses

Post by Ramesses » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:24 pm

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/gender/fs.html

Just an article for those interested.

mnrjpf99

Post by mnrjpf99 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:23 pm

I am a straight guy also with a female PL soul. She is very much a part of who I am. Sometimes maybe too much. It kind of puts me in a awkward place sometimes. If I am in a house full of people and guys are in one room talking about football and such and the other room, women are talking about stuff their kids did, I tend to gravitate to the women. Maybe that's why I end up in the "friend zone" a lot.
Even though a person's sex is usually physical gender, I feel that the personality is part of that as well.
I have met women that are the same way. Their personality is very masculine. Possibly because of a past life.

mnrjpf99

Being female

Post by mnrjpf99 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:11 pm

Sex is the d physical difference between male and female. Gender is your whole being as a person. I am also a guy but I know I was a girl in my past life and believe me, she is a big part of who I am today. I am a straight guy, but I just have a lot of feminine traits. Unfortunately I seem to end up in the "friend zone" a lot because of it. After all. What girl wants to date a guy that is too much like her? Lol
I also feel like a square peg in a room full of guys. I feel like I have to act more "manly" with them. Lol If I am at a big gathering, I find myself in the room with the women talking about our kids and stuff.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”