past lives or lessons pointing to my weaknesses

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ec

past lives or lessons pointing to my weaknesses

Post by ec » Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:02 am

Well, I have always believed that I've been here before... ever since I was a kid I just sort of knew... That said I've just started doing drun voyages (shamanic trances in which you are supposed to see your past lives.... or at least past events so that you can heal yourself of them) Now I have recieved presents and gifts and healings that I am utterly grateful for and I have bo doubt that the work we do is hugely important.... However..... can anyone help me with my doubts about the past lives.... you see they seem too close together...do you think these visions could simply be lesson to learn... for example i've seen a young man who died in a war... but a recent war probably the first world war...being buried and being Horrified hthat he had to leave his loved ones behind... at the same time an old lady in either Ireland or Scotland or England who had a linen petticoat with lace on .... so that can't be that old either, she loved in an old stone building on a hill.... quite a lonely place.. and she had lost her daughter and husband. I've also seen an African woman who lost her son... and she had a house made of mud with rooms and modernish clothes on... all on the same theme of loss of a loved one but surely I can't have been all these people i think they must overlap in time!!!! I have also seen indiginous people in log cabins and polynesian tribespeople too and native indians... that part seems feasible... but what to make of these recent incarnations and also the fact that there are sooooo many more people on earth than ever before... they are not reincarnations... how does that work.... I don't want to cast doubt...as I said I'm sure I've been here before but I would like to learn more.
Sincerely
Ec  xxxxxx
a problem cannot be solved with the same consciousness that created it (Einstein)

ec

Post by ec » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:45 pm

... can't anyone offer their thoughts ???
a problem cannot be solved with the same consciousness that created it (Einstein)

daizyblackrose

Post by daizyblackrose » Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:22 pm

Maybe it wasn't so much the people who you saw, but the people they were grieving over that you were.
And showing you the people who knew them(you) well.
It also gives you a look at place & time era for the person who passed at that time.
This is what I think might have happen to you for those that don't feel like they fit into the picture.
If not then why would they have been shown to you in the first place, hum?
I hope this helps your jigsaw puzzle out lol.

Daizy   :smt004
Am here but Am not, Am remembered but not seen, Am felt but never can be held. For I am the wind... DaizyBlackrose.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”