my past life expierence

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sumbum

my past life expierence

Post by sumbum » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:40 am

So I did this online hypnosis thing, and I was really frightened. I got in deep relaxation and was ready for my past life expierence. When all of a sudden I started seeing a light like a train light and all of a sudden my heart started beating really really fast and I turned really sweaty. I believe I died in my past life by a train. I awoke myself immedietly. I'm not sure if it was my guides telling me not to move forward with this because I am not ready, or my past life expierences were to evil to see. My Karmic Number is 19/1 , so I have done my fair share of evil in my past lives and am now repaying, but I would love to see what I did in my past life.. but I think my guides are telling me not to.
Get Free Past Life Reading !!

rishivatsyayan

Post by rishivatsyayan » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:51 am

I am great tantrik i can help you let you know what had happened i to you in your previous life.

i would not take any charge as no charge is involved in such think. I have seen all this universe. and traveled in Patala loka .another dimention of this universe.

Baba Rishi Vatsyayan
NO LINK IN SIGNATURES OR POST FOR OWN SITES ARE ALLOWED!
Please contact site owner if such ting is of interest.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:27 am

You need to be more grounded to be able to handle more. Breathing exercises can help, as well as crystals. You also need to come to a place of acceptance so you can look back with the eyes of love and healing and understand that you got lessons from your past experiences that you needed to get where you are now.

I know that feeling of wanting to know more, but not being sure that I could handle it. It's all about acceptance and forgiveness and being grounded enough to exercise the better judgment to do so.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:01 pm

I would advise you to call in the light and ask for your God's protection before attempting anything like this.  You can get into great trouble doing this type of experiments without knowing the consequences.  Take care hon andbe careful!

Love, Light and Laughter
MangoMom
With Love, Light and Laughter

FairyQueen

reply back

Post by FairyQueen » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:30 am

Better focus on this life and stop worrying about past life, otherwise u will soon find yourself repenting over your present life.

ParadiseLost

Post by ParadiseLost » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:24 am

i agree with fairy queen but its true that we carry on the burdens of karma from our past lives and go on repeating the lessons that we did nt learn in our previous births. so we actually never die..we just cross from one plane to another. but one should not be too bothered with past life lest his present life will be in a mess.
Be blessed

srimathi29

WHY TO THINK OF PAST LIFE?

Post by srimathi29 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:20 pm

Hi friends
          Why do you want to think of past and worry? you better be in the present and plan for the future.

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:11 am

Past life regression is actually a form of hypnosis. It aims to bypass the conscious mind, in order to access the subconscious where past life memories are stored but “forgotten” in the current lifetime. You remain awake during the experience, and remember everything that you see and say.

Since the regression relies on hypnosis techniques, some people — who are more susceptible to hypnosis — will have more powerful experiences than others. It’s not always possible to bypass very active or dominant minds, therefore you need to be as relaxed as possible in order for the technique to be effective.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”